We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner

The Isenmarch: Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at 2 PM /servertime

Join me, Glorgnorbor, on an explorational march throughout Eriador on October 5th, 2013, at 2 PM /servertime! To join as an adventurer you can be between level 40 and 65! We'll see sights such as the Hollin Gate, Orthanc, The Ox Clan Camp, Nar's Peak, Red Horn Pass, etc. Once we arrive at Orthanc's doorstep, we'll shoot some fireworks, drink some ale, and eat some food(Just to annoy Saruman!).

Security Detail: Level 75-85, send Glorgnorbor a mail in-game. Your name will be added to the list.

Information about Primary and Secondary Locations: (Only active once we begin) /joinchannel Isenmarch!

Hope you can join us for this fleeting journey to Isengard... All in all, everyone level 40-85 is welcome to join on our explorative trip!

Thank you, Glorgnorbor.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Marvelous!

+1

Awesome idea!
    Think Positive

If I'm able to get in game, I'll definitely be joining this trip! We'll see if the wife and two year old cooperate.

I hope you all can join us! Remember, the more the merrier, so spread the word!

Thanks!

Glorgnorbor

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

We might even have a special guest!