We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

There Are Runes Underneath the Sink of Course

Congrats on hitting rank 12, Synapse. You have shown many your sweet zaps and many have heard your scathing mockery. Some laugh happily at your words of exultation.

Whether you are saving them with heals, or killing them with zaps. The result is keyboard-devouring fury for your foes and relief for your allies.

You are certainly a top notch runekeeper and definitely deserving of the rank!

If you were a creep, I would be happy to share a bowl of stew with you.

What exactly is in the stew though?

What's he cooking in there?

He's hiding something from the rest of us.

He has no warg, he has no friends.

You wouldn't believe what Fim the Worm saw...

What the hell is he cooking in there?

and what's that tune he's always whistling?

We have a right to know.

I offer you my congratulations, but this thread only brings more questions to the surface.

You may be a keeper of runes

but

What else you keeping from us?

congrats to a lovely lady and a really good runekeeper
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Congrats! Well deserved...

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Your caretaking of the runes is exceptional madam. What a momentous achievement.

Not quite sure what happened here.

But grats Tinder, thats a lot of points you have earned. Bring back your BA in diapers. The people demand and deserve nothing less.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Congratulations Syn. And to OP, this is the most entertaining gratz thread I've seen yet.

I would upload those photos of us sitting around at GG, but it won't let me.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Grats, Synapse

Congratulations. You have successfully wasted a lot of time, without much of an output.

Congrats Synapse!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/q5ZqG3m.png[/img]
    Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

congrats, your rank keeps getting higher and higher!

[center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

<3

Ewwwwww higher ranked freeepsssss groooossssss....JK good job thats an achievement. have fun looking at 600k to 13 ! <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000195ef1/signature.png]Swordmonkey[/charsig]
    High Chieftain Swordmonkey rank 13 reaver ~Vilya~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

Gratz my sexy portugese momma ! When are we going to have that privatee time you promised me ?
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

Gong Xi Ni !!
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

Likely one of the last Freeps to earn all 12 ranks before everyone starts popping 100% Renown tomes like candy. Grats, well deserved.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=book antiqua]Bozak-1

Words can only hurt you if you try to read them... don't play their game![/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by star123mc View Post
    Gong Xi Ni !!
    Ni Hao, Shiro-son!
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by Gillmour View Post
    Likely one of the last Freeps to earn all 12 ranks before everyone starts popping 100% Renown tomes like candy. Grats, well deserved.
    She's not the only one, none of my toons have popped any 100% renown tomes!!!

-----------

Congratulations Syn, glad you got R12. Now we have nothing to show for it, so congratulations to wasting your life in an MMO!!!!!!!!

<3
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Thank you, Vim, for the incredibly entertaining grats thread. This has by far been the best thread I've ever gotten (out of the 3? that I ever have). And thank you everyone else for the support and responses.

I've played with most of you for 2+ years and some even longer from other servers. I have met some incredibly awesome people through my journeys to other servers time spent in the 'moors. Regardless of our relationship with each other, in game or forum drama, etc. I have really enjoyed meeting and getting to know you guys on so many different levels. Why do I still play? Because the social aspect of this game keeps me here. What have I accomplished from ranking and what do I have to show for it? Countless hours of omgs, wtfs, save mes!, yelling, gnashing of teeth, but most importantly thank yous and laughing and comradery with others. This was my personal goal. It may not be anyone else's idea of an accomplishment, but it was for me. I enjoy my time online and I enjoy seeing everyone out. I'll be here until the servers come down (which many argue is *soon*).

Cheers
    Tsaurel/Telae

Grats to an awesome player and person!I was happy to see you out emoting at me last I was on.

Game-wise you are an great RK and spider and I have much enjoyed watch kicking some major moors and PvE backside when I was on Ridder.

More important you are such a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out.I much appreciate our talks of things game and not game related.You are one tough lady,on and off the battlefield.Well-deserved rank my friend.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grats once again, Syn! You are my favorite R12 player in LOTRO

http://pogonina.com
    I'm not a fraid.

What did I just read....?

Anyways, Gratz Syn!
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Congratulations. You have placed your stamp in the legend of lotro. Much love.
    Juke Skywalker
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Well deserved, and always a pleasure seeing you out there. Damn entertaining thread delivery devilry too.
    Income/This/Behind/Thanks - Reshi/Warrden/Iwill - Post/Overcompensation

Grats on R12!!
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

Syn I swear I was busy doing college things and wasn't reading the forums, super gratz for the purple thing next to your name
    Go Hoosiers! IU!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast