We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Traitors in the ranks!

    So today as we're fighting at Grams we get taken out from behind us. No, not another freep flank but arrows from our own ranks!!

    Now, I was playing on my notebook at work so excuse the 'very low' graphics and I blocked out some of the language for forum rules, but I got a picture here if you care to take a look.




    Pretty weird. I've never seen that before. I blame Urzor.

    I bet that got more than a few laughs on freepside ;D

  2. #2
    I was wondering for a second, who was killing so amny of you at the same time. Then I saw it.

    Its the punishment for staying at grams, luga Hill!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    It was most likely shield of the dunedain bug..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    I was wondering for a second, who was killing so amny of you at the same time. Then I saw it.

    Its the punishment for staying at grams, luga Hill!
    At least this offers some sort of entertainment than getting continuously slaughtered by freeps on steroids.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    I was wondering for a second, who was killing so amny of you at the same time. Then I saw it.

    Its the punishment for staying at grams, luga Hill!
    Ladies and gentlemen fair PvmP according to leischo ONLY ON WITHYWINDLE.

    Creeps are only stack in grams when you raid up vs solo creeps and when your numbers are superiour to ours. Nobody is afraid of you or any other doh member when it comes to 1on1 because honestly fighting you solo is easier than fighting a slug with wrath.



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen fair PvmP according to leischo ONLY ON WITHYWINDLE.

    Creeps are only stack in grams when you raid up vs solo creeps and when your numbers are superiour to ours. Nobody is afraid of you or any other doh member when it comes to 1on1 because honestly fighting you solo is easier than fighting a slug with wrath.



    Thank you for the memory Aff.

    Have fun out there. I know I will!


    P.S. There are plenty of creeps I have spared while being in a bigger group, but do you honestly believe someone with your attitude deserves even a single ounce of respect from me?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Hahahaha love this pic. This should be on front page of DoH/ Signature for every DoH member.

    Priceless..


    And Leischo last time you sparred me after 3 seconds you decided there's no reason to fight, you died w/o even touching me and then tried to disrupt my spar with Bere's BA
    (creepxcreep) with other 3 guys. That's how you spar haha (Funny that there was Kami,PJ and some other wargs to end your fail attempt quickly)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Hahahaha love this pic. This should be on front page of DoH/ Signature for every DoH member.

    Priceless..


    And Leischo last time you sparred me after 3 seconds you decided there's no reason to fight, you died w/o even touching me and then tried to disrupt my spar with Bere's BA
    (creepxcreep) with other 3 guys. That's how you spar haha (Funny that there was Kami,PJ and some other wargs to end your fail attempt quickly)

    I remember that one. Was 4 months ago. Since I didn't agree to spar you there, cause I was on the way to rez someone, you just farmed me there.
    You could think if someone doesn't fight back in a spar...turns his back and jumps wasn't ready for a spar.
    I also remember that you were close to rankup and just didn't care. So don't talk to me if you are not an ounce better as you try to describe me!
    And the attempt to kill you was simply what I knew from ym old server...someone farming someone who wasn't ready for a spar gets farmed. No matter what. Has something to do with respect as well.

    I will consider the picture since it shows what happens if you act like a ...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Thank you for the memory Aff.

    Have fun out there. I know I will!


    P.S. There are plenty of creeps I have spared while being in a bigger group, but do you honestly believe someone with your attitude deserves even a single ounce of respect from me?
    What respect do you deserve from any creep? when you constaly zerg us because you cant 1on1. You never showed any kind of respect to any creep sided player you hug backdoors/ec when you can go in the open and when you get wiped you keep asking for more and more till its a farm fest for the freeps. If you still think you deserve any kind of respect by me i think you have to see a doctor.

    You sparred vs my warg i guess eveyone that has groupped with me knows the result.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    What respect do you deserve from any creep? when you constaly zerg us because you cant 1on1. You never showed any kind of respect to any creep sided player you hug backdoors/ec when you can go in the open and when you get wiped you keep asking for more and more till its a farm fest for the freeps. If you still think you deserve any kind of respect by me i think you have to see a doctor.

    You sparred vs my warg i guess eveyone that has groupped with me knows the result.

    And you are free to do so. So whats your point now?

    And yes I lost against your Warg. Good job! Now what? Still feel good about yourself?
    You mentioned that spar a couple of times in forums already, so that shows me only 1 thing:

    I live rent free in your head! Thank you!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload