We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 68
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jackzilla1212 View Post
    Creeps are better than they have ever been. some how dieing on creepside is some dramatic martyrdom and winning on freepside is the sign of a horrible Ezmoder. It's not even worth talking with you people anymore, have creeps really become this bitter?

    HAHAHA Thanks for proving that some freeps actually believe they win with skill, and not due to being ridiculously overpowered. *Thumbs up*
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

  2. #27
    Sorry, but calling 3 rank1-3 wargs in their current sorry state a zerg while being a chimp in glory stance is just hilarious.

    Another thing you didn't mention: how did the map look? The usual blue map like on my server? (Could not be a red map because then freeps would not leave GV.)

    Additionally: the wargs either did not have HIPS or actually tried to kill you even on the cost of their own death. Something rather rare nowadays.

    (Anecdotal side note: when creeps want be equal in power to freeps, the usual freep answer is: you are supposed the be weaker because you were designed to win by numbers. If creeps field numbers, freeps start QQ-threads about being zerged. Freeps, please be consistent. Either make both side equal in power, then many vs 1 is stupid zerging. Or keep the current power discrepancies, but then many vs 1 simply is WAI.)
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. ... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by jackzilla1212 View Post
    Creeps are better than they have ever been. If I can kill four freeps on my reaver I am not about to let them gank me, yet some how dieing on creepside is some dramatic martyrdom and winning on freepside is the sign of a horrible Ezmoder. It's not even worth talking with you people anymore, have creeps really become this bitter?

    Lol wow.

    If you can solo kill 4 freeps on your reaver, then the Freeps on your server are: 1.) Very, very bad, 2.) Don't know what focus fire means, 3.) All of the above.


    Are Freeps really this blind?
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Sorry, but calling 3 rank1-3 wargs in their current sorry state a zerg while being a chimp in glory stance is just hilarious.

    (Anecdotal side note: when creeps want be equal in power to freeps, the usual freep answer is: you are supposed the be weaker because you were designed to win by numbers. If creeps field numbers, freeps start QQ-threads about being zerged. Freeps, please be consistent. Either make both side equal in power, then many vs 1 is stupid zerging. Or keep the current power discrepancies, but then many vs 1 simply is WAI.)

    Sorry to post again, but I just had to say this^ for this poster. Spot on.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  5. #30
    This thread makes me LOL, this is absolute proof of the "freep superiority complex". You really think you win with skill, LOLZ. I don't know what is sadder, the fact you really believe you are so skilled you are better than the four creeps put together. Creeps don't have the cd's to pop to instantly regain their entire morale, or place 3 bubbles on themselves. This goes to show you seriously know nothing about creepside despite claiming you honeymoon as a creep. Wargs in particular either trait for high crit/damage, or they trait to be killed and have no dps. They don't have the full heals, or even that superior of morale pools like Reavers do. Most wargs out there have 14-15k morale and do only as much dps as the average freep. Yet, when traited to have that much damage, they receive about 600-900 damage taken/second. Why don't we take away all freep heals, cds, bubbles and just give them all ~50k morale.. because after the spam heals, the bubbles, the cd's the man heals, and the store pots, that is what I dps through on my warg. As for the comment about creeps being at their strongest, you are so sadly mistaken. A R6 glory champ blowing all cds, bubbles, and dire need, can not be defeated by a single warg with the same audacity level and the skills available to them at R6. Unless the champ is absolutely the most fail champ ever, it doesn't take that much skills to keep hitting bracing attack heal and popping bubbles. If you can seriously take on four full audacity freeps of R6+ on your R6 reaver they are either stoned or afk.. You don't have the skills available to you to self heal yourself through their focus fire and self heals.

    I'm sorry but this has become the epitome of this self delusional mindset that freeps have grown into. Some freeps on my server continue to flip to 4 blue OPs and won't pvp until this is the case. Wake up and realize the imbalance in the game and L2P without your crutch cd's just to win. So what if you lose, heaven forbid.... You will become better at your class and enjoy the game more than godmoding with a tank built champ that can still dps faster than any creep can.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    This thread makes me LOL, this is absolute proof of the "freep superiority complex". You really think you win with skill, LOLZ. I don't know what is sadder, the fact you really believe you are so skilled you are better than the four creeps put together. Creeps don't have the cd's to pop to instantly regain their entire morale, or place 3 bubbles on themselves. This goes to show you seriously know nothing about creepside despite claiming you honeymoon as a creep. Wargs in particular either trait for high crit/damage, or they trait to be killed and have no dps. They don't have the full heals, or even that superior of morale pools like Reavers do. Most wargs out there have 14-15k morale and do only as much dps as the average freep. Yet, when traited to have that much damage, they receive about 600-900 damage taken/second. Why don't we take away all freep heals, cds, bubbles and just give them all ~50k morale.. because after the spam heals, the bubbles, the cd's the man heals, and the store pots, that is what I dps through on my warg. As for the comment about creeps being at their strongest, you are so sadly mistaken. A R6 glory champ blowing all cds, bubbles, and dire need, can not be defeated by a single warg with the same audacity level and the skills available to them at R6. Unless the champ is absolutely the most fail champ ever, it doesn't take that much skills to keep hitting bracing attack heal and popping bubbles. If you can seriously take on four full audacity freeps of R6+ on your R6 reaver they are either stoned or afk.. You don't have the skills available to you to self heal yourself through their focus fire and self heals.

    I'm sorry but this has become the epitome of this self delusional mindset that freeps have grown into. Some freeps on my server continue to flip to 4 blue OPs and won't pvp until this is the case. Wake up and realize the imbalance in the game and L2P without your crutch cd's just to win. So what if you lose, heaven forbid.... You will become better at your class and enjoy the game more than godmoding with a tank built champ that can still dps faster than any creep can.
    ..Can someone just ban this guy already?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    333
    I'm sorry to anyone who gets offended by this..but PLEASE learn to read, if you actually *read* my post, no where do I say anything about being superior. Some of you have very flawed logic that makes about 0 sense, yes freeps are more overpowered than creeps, but should I really just let 4 creeps kill me? Am I allowed to fight back without getting yelled at?

    Again, please READ my post, I'm not complaining about anything other than the fact that, 4 people attacked me, and I beat them by sheer luck(NOT SKILL) and I got insulted for fighting back. Take this logic into the real world, if there's a guy 6'4" and 280 lbs of muscle and he get mugged by 4 5'8 150 lb people are you gonna yell at the guy for fighting back simply because he's bigger? He didn't start the fight, he was minding his own business, and if by random luck mixed with knowledge of fighting he beats all 4 of them, is he at fault? No, he isn't. Put on your thinking caps kids.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Those who can't pvp in the moors do so in chat. I and many have been guilty of this. Best thing to do is ignore them and not answer their calls for help when needed for a raid and go the opposing side. But that's just like my opinion, man.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    242
    And this is why I disable ooc on my creeps. Yes, freeps are op. But If expect me to die on purpose because you feel you are some persecuted minority, then you have another thing coming. You have fun running around complaining about how Op freeps are, those of us who would rather have fun will be out there laughing as you sit in grams QQing.
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I'm sorry to anyone who gets offended by this..but PLEASE learn to read, if you actually *read* my post, no where do I say anything about being superior. Some of you have very flawed logic that makes about 0 sense, yes freeps are more overpowered than creeps, but should I really just let 4 creeps kill me? Am I allowed to fight back without getting yelled at?
    No. You should not be at all expected to just let them kill you.

    As I said before, many of the posts are stemming from the frustration about just how long Creeps have had the short end of the stick. I think Creeps in general should be frustrated with the current moors situation, but blaming the opposition won't get anywhere. Turbine is the only one who can fix it, and any frustration should be aimed at them.

    Creeps should be able to contend with Freeps, and Freeps should not be required to "dilute" their power in order to make it a fair contest.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by tkroll View Post
    I'm sure the sheep and the sheep dog have a pretty negative opinion of the hungry wolf, who really could care less about what they think. He just does what he has to do to keep fed.

    The ignore button is great for whiny trash talkers, unless you happen to be a superior counter troll I would recommend using it.
    Thank you so much....
    The sheep dog analogy is spot on.
    I've often said that I rarely ask my box of Cheez-its what their opinion is of me. Why would I care what my food thinks? My ignore counter is well over 40 in 6 years of play.
    With that being said, ignore em. If they want to waste time/effort and O2 coming on your ooc and whinging about your play style....perhaps they should worry more about their own. ')

    "Hey Pringles, what do you think?"
    Oddly enough. No response.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

    Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    27
    If four of you jump a single freep, there's a good chance he's gonna spam heals. If you spam heals after you've been jumped by four creeps, there's a good chance that they'll come after you in glff. That's the nature of things.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    How about we put aside all this QQ and go burn down a village.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    How about we put aside all this QQ and go burn down a village.

    I'm up for it, I'll gather the torches and pitchforks.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Hear hear. Blaze on....
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jackzilla1212 View Post
    And this is why I disable ooc on my creeps. Yes, freeps are op. But If expect me to die on purpose because you feel you are some persecuted minority, then you have another thing coming. You have fun running around complaining about how Op freeps are, those of us who would rather have fun will be out there laughing as you sit in grams QQing.
    Dont worry, cos as is what always happens with a new expansion, Freeps will find themselves the weak side, couple that with the new class changes and you`re gona find yourself being farmed relentlessly, So you see, after November 18th you wont have to listen to creep QQ. Enjoy.
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    Dont worry, cos as is what always happens with a new expansion, Freeps will find themselves the weak side, couple that with the new class changes and you`re gona find yourself being farmed relentlessly, So you see, after November 18th you wont have to listen to creep QQ. Enjoy.
    Let me correct that for you:

    Don'y worry, because as is what always happens with a new expension, freeps will realize that it is slightly more difficult to beat 4 creeps at once with the random leveling 3rd age. Hence, they will QQ in the forums and avoid the Moors until Turbine gives them new shiny gear and 1st agers. Alternatively they switch to creepside, PVE for comms and raidzerg the few brave freeps that leave GV w/o 1st agers, gold gear and pocket healer.

    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. ... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    No, no, I'm afraid you don't understand. It's time to burn down the village.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I play both side freep and creep and I'm fairly happy with the way it works, the moors has room for improvement but I enjoy both sides equally. ANYWAYS, I do not enjoy the players..which is why I mainly run around solo, on my main server the people are a bit immature. So I'm running around solo on my champ(glory), I don't have full aud and I'm only rank 6 and all of a sudden 3 wargs and a BA attack me, long story short the fight lasted about 10 minutes, and since they were all lower ranked (1-3) minus the BA who was r8 I got lucky and I beat them, I casually strolled back up into gv, went to the kitchen to award myself a cookie..and when I get back, what do I see in glff? "Wow *name* is great at popping Cd's" and I'm thinking, "WHAT? You just jumped me with a total of 4 creeps and I'm not allowed to bubble or heal?" I ended up just putting that person on ignore because I didn't want to deal with that drama, but my question to you people of the o'mighty forums..Is that even fair? I get attacked and I'm out numbered 4-1 and I'm not allowed to pop any cds? I've had multiple instances like this, and its upsetting because people generally agree with the other side. I've even been yelled at for using a bubble+dire need when I ran into a craid of 27 while searching for my fraid(back when I used to group.)
    Humble brag? Its post like these that make people have a permanent bad feeling about going to the moors. You know if you where with 4 freeps and you couldn't burn down a high rank Creep you'd be upset too. Its just the way things work out, you were better that time. Chalk it up as a cool memory, if you want to tell someone, join a freep kin and learn to deal with different "maturity" levels. Don't make things seem worse than they are by complaining here about a reaction to an awesome killstreak you had.

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Let me correct that for you:

    Don'y worry, because as is what always happens with a new expension, freeps will realize that it is slightly more difficult to beat 4 creeps at once with the random leveling 3rd age. Hence, they will QQ in the forums and avoid the Moors until Turbine gives them new shiny gear and 1st agers. Alternatively they switch to creepside, PVE for comms and raidzerg the few brave freeps that leave GV w/o 1st agers, gold gear and pocket healer.


    This ^^^^^^

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    You are off topic again. We all are supposed to be excited arsonists now. The point is clearly displayed through you tepid waterbowls.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    Dont worry, cos as is what always happens with a new expansion, Freeps will find themselves the weak side, couple that with the new class changes and you`re gona find yourself being farmed relentlessly, So you see, after November 18th you wont have to listen to creep QQ. Enjoy.
    Good, I always enjoy having a stronger enemy. That's when freeps really shine is when they are fighting stronger opponents.
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by jackzilla1212 View Post
    That's when freeps really shine is when they are fighting stronger opponents.
    When have freeps ever had to fight stronger opponents?

    In my experience, freeps who are outmatched just quit and start raging on the forums for Turbine to nerf stuff. See: Fire DOT cool-down, original Revenge, Sudden Strikes stun, spider reflect, the entire warg class.

    Freeps have no idea what the concept of 'outmatched' means.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I do not enjoy the players..which is why I mainly run around solo,
    Chances are they don't enjoy you either. Stay solo. You're clearly much to egotistical to have to subject yourself to the general masses.
    Purely~Scrumptious

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    When have freeps ever had to fight stronger opponents?

    In my experience, freeps who are outmatched just quit and start raging on the forums for Turbine to nerf stuff. See: Fire DOT cool-down, original Revenge, Sudden Strikes stun, spider reflect, the entire warg class.

    Freeps have no idea what the concept of 'outmatched' means.
    I would take being outnumbered on Freepside any day. I have been playing my captain since Mirkwood, Captains only just got powerful, and before that I played a hunter. And spiders are op against certain classes, but other classes destroy them. Do I enjoy getting shut down for an entire fight because I don't have a 45462452 second sprint? No, but I shut up and deal. When you say freeps rage on the forums, you lump all of us in there as if we don't know how to try, but some of us actually enjoy balanced fighting, against strong opponents. Now you say creeps are under powered? And yet there are spiders, Reavers, Warleaders and even a couple wargs on my server that completely destroy any freeps that go against them, See Thebaneofmen, Nymerica, or Burglartargert.

    The point here being that it's not all about where your class is at, if you don't just give up and QQ about how outmatched you are, you can still have loads of fun, my first pvp toon was a warg during Mirkwood, then again during Isengard. Yeah, it was fun when they were finally op toward the end for a bit, but I still have fun on him now.
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload