We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I play both side freep and creep and I'm fairly happy with the way it works, the moors has room for improvement but I enjoy both sides equally. ANYWAYS, I do not enjoy the players..which is why I mainly run around solo, on my main server the people are a bit immature. So I'm running around solo on my champ(glory), I don't have full aud and I'm only rank 6 and all of a sudden 3 wargs and a BA attack me, long story short the fight lasted about 10 minutes, and since they were all lower ranked (1-3) minus the BA who was r8 I got lucky and I beat them, I casually strolled back up into gv, went to the kitchen to award myself a cookie..and when I get back, what do I see in glff? "Wow *name* is great at popping Cd's" and I'm thinking, "WHAT? You just jumped me with a total of 4 creeps and I'm not allowed to bubble or heal?" I ended up just putting that person on ignore because I didn't want to deal with that drama, but my question to you people of the o'mighty forums..Is that even fair? I get attacked and I'm out numbered 4-1 and I'm not allowed to pop any cds? I've had multiple instances like this, and its upsetting because people generally agree with the other side. I've even been yelled at for using a bubble+dire need when I ran into a craid of 27 while searching for my fraid(back when I used to group.)
    So, to sum this up, you get a hiding for in glff and decides that wasn't enough and go to the forums to get another?

Seriously, of course it's not your fault, Turbine is all alone on this, but don't expect to get much love for what you did. Heal champs are as disgusting to me (and a lot of other players, freeps and creeps alike.) as heal wardens and on pure principle gets called out. I don't even care if I can eat you on my own or not.
    If I were them, would I bother to log a freep and give you a immature trashtalking? Of course not. If I were you, would I bother come to the forums after with this petty incident. Absolutely not.

Ignore them, walk on. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymay View Post
    Chances are they don't enjoy you either. Stay solo. You're clearly much to egotistical to have to subject yourself to the general masses.
    Sorry I don't enjoy grouping with people who tend to only zerg. I'd rather come off as egotistical than an unfair player.

Sorry I don't enjoy grouping with people who tend to only zerg. I'd rather come off as egotistical than an unfair player.
    Yeah.. I'd say killing 4 creeps alone is much more fair then killing 4 creeps with 5 or 6 people oh.. wait nevermind same thing. Seriously though. I only play creep really (have a couple midranked freeps I spent a little time but mostly creep) while the creeps may have had a right to be upset they got upset at the wrong person. it's not your fault you are basically godmode and to be honest I don't really blame people who don't try to nerf themselves. Some people do nerf themselves and admittedly are usually much more fun to fight (because you might actually have a chance) but what are you gonna do? someone wants to use all their skills/ cds they have every right to and flipping to QQ never helped anybody. The creeps will learn as people on my server have :P kill some freeps 2v1 have 6 come back for me. much more effective then QQ. I will say though if you don't like being zerged next time you get jumped by a solo creep (if it ever happens) don't use your cds or OP skills and maybe more creeps will jump you alone. I know from what I have seen people on my server who are known for cd blowing never get jumped alone. no matter where they are they get called out in OOC and they get zerged every time. people who don't use all their cds usually aren't called out like that. You could always try fervour instead of glory if you wanted to be slightly less OP, but that is entirely up to you. Have fun playing the game the way you want but remember it is other people on the other side when you are in the moors not npcs. so you may get some hate at you for the actions you take.

Who's in a sorry state? The fotm blue traited champ, or the lowbie creeps that got frustrated? I'd say the champ, really.

Grouping is unfair? Why?

Is everyone supposed to roam the moors solo because that's the way YOU like it.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    So you trait god-mode champ and complain you get attacked by more than one creep? It's not because they are "zerging" you it's because it's the only way to kill a glory champ that blows all his bubbles and dire need.

Don't you see something wrong with this statement??? A 10 minute fight when 4 dps classes are trying to take you down. This is the epitome of the imbalance in the moors. No wonder they got pissed at you.

So you blew enough cds and bubbles to take out 4 creeps with your one freep, please tell me how on earth you think this is actually justifiable game play. Just because turbine has allowed you to, does it make it right? If a shop owner casually strolls next door to get change, does this entitle me to rob them?

You might want to ask yourself this question first, how would you feel being on the other side of this?

As they should, 1v4 should never grant a W to the 1, period, end of story (unless they are all afk). I roll a warden, and became pretty decent at it, but I quickly learned what was fair play and what was cheating the other side. I rolled the most god-mode class in all MMO's.. and chose to play fair, not because i had to, but because I wanted to. I took joy in knowing the other side didn't mind attacking me because it wasn't a futile effort. If 3 wargs came and "zerged" me as you like to say, I took it as a challenge to take at least 2 of them with me knowing darn well I'm supposed to die in this encounter. Perhaps you should learn the same.

Although this might have been a futile effort on your part to "run into a craid" perhaps somewhere in that godmode freep, superiority complex, messed up ideals you thought YOU DESERVED a kill. I'm sorry to inform you this, but the only reason you got 4 kills is because of the poor balance, not because you have superior skills to them combined. Put yourself as one of those wargs, I roll a warg, and perhaps you don't comprehend how frustrating it is to do 85k damage to a mini who is spam healing themselves from grams to gv or where ever in between they find fortification, while 4 wargs, a BA and a reaver are all dps'ing at nearly the same rate you are. Perhaps you can't comprehend how this should be possible, reality check here man... it shouldn't be, but it happens every day, and you did it to someone.

I've played both sides, rolled a god-mode class that could literally take on 8 creeps at once and still get kills easily, and arguably the most underpowered frail class in the moors. Perhaps you should do the same for a while and realize how unfair it feels to lose a 4v1 vs a spam healing, bubble blowing, man-healing, store buff popping freep, knowing full well you have no chance in H*LL to win unless they WANT to play fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymay View Post
    Grouping is unfair? Why?

Is everyone supposed to roam the moors solo because that's the way YOU like it.
    Zerging is unfair, grouping is fine. *read* the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Who's in a sorry state? The fotm blue traited champ, or the lowbie creeps that got frustrated? I'd say the champ, really.
    Thanks for paying attention to the point of the post.

Thanks for paying attention to the point of the post.
    No, no you jive turkey, it's burning down villages.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    No, no you jive turkey, it's burning down villages.
    You...I like you.

You...I like you.
    Why thank you sirrah.

Such is the nature of PVMP that there is going to be unpleasantness with other people. This is a constant across every video game that allows for PVP. In fact, this is a constant across humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Such is the nature of PVMP that there is going to be unpleasantness with other people. This is a constant across every video game that allows for PVP. In fact, this is a constant across humanity.
    Mainly because humanity shouldn't be allowed to pvp...oh, wait...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by poxnoxious View Post
    Mainly because humanity shouldn't be allowed to pvp...oh, wait...hmmm
    Or you get this...

Or you get this...

LOL, this is the best thing I've seen on the interwebs all day. Props to you sir. WWII is much closer to the actual point of his thread: arson.

Props to you sir. Well posted +imaginary rep.

It's a short trip to the moors but flush twice to ensure that the stinker arrives hot n'fresh in 30 mins or less!

Or you get this...

ROFL, that's priceless man! Well played Sir.

Maybe one day, WB Turbine will wise up and make the skills the same with different equal cast animations.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000005e2d6/signature.png]Hamramr[/charsig]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3