We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 68

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    333

    The sorry state of PLAYERS in the moors.

    I play both side freep and creep and I'm fairly happy with the way it works, the moors has room for improvement but I enjoy both sides equally. ANYWAYS, I do not enjoy the players..which is why I mainly run around solo, on my main server the people are a bit immature. So I'm running around solo on my champ(glory), I don't have full aud and I'm only rank 6 and all of a sudden 3 wargs and a BA attack me, long story short the fight lasted about 10 minutes, and since they were all lower ranked (1-3) minus the BA who was r8 I got lucky and I beat them, I casually strolled back up into gv, went to the kitchen to award myself a cookie..and when I get back, what do I see in glff? "Wow *name* is great at popping Cd's" and I'm thinking, "WHAT? You just jumped me with a total of 4 creeps and I'm not allowed to bubble or heal?" I ended up just putting that person on ignore because I didn't want to deal with that drama, but my question to you people of the o'mighty forums..Is that even fair? I get attacked and I'm out numbered 4-1 and I'm not allowed to pop any cds? I've had multiple instances like this, and its upsetting because people generally agree with the other side. I've even been yelled at for using a bubble+dire need when I ran into a craid of 27 while searching for my fraid(back when I used to group.)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    1,732
    I'm sure the sheep and the sheep dog have a pretty negative opinion of the hungry wolf, who really could care less about what they think. He just does what he has to do to keep fed.

    The ignore button is great for whiny trash talkers, unless you happen to be a superior counter troll I would recommend using it.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

  3. #3
    These people are obviously just frustrated about the current imbalance in the moors and the god-mode glory champs- Think about it- your only rank 6. you dont have full audacity , yet 4 creeps couldnt kill you. None of that is your fault and they shouldnt take it out on you. Its Turbines fault.

    So yeah , Hit the ignore button and enjoy Helmsdeep
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    When you play glory chump and slaughter a bunch of low ranks, people are going to dislike you.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tkroll View Post
    I'm sure the sheep and the sheep dog have a pretty negative opinion of the hungry wolf, who really could care less about what they think. He just does what he has to do to keep fed.

    The ignore button is great for whiny trash talkers, unless you happen to be a superior counter troll I would recommend using it.
    Thank you so much....
    The sheep dog analogy is spot on.
    I've often said that I rarely ask my box of Cheez-its what their opinion is of me. Why would I care what my food thinks? My ignore counter is well over 40 in 6 years of play.
    With that being said, ignore em. If they want to waste time/effort and O2 coming on your ooc and whinging about your play style....perhaps they should worry more about their own. ')

    "Hey Pringles, what do you think?"
    Oddly enough. No response.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

    Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    27
    If four of you jump a single freep, there's a good chance he's gonna spam heals. If you spam heals after you've been jumped by four creeps, there's a good chance that they'll come after you in glff. That's the nature of things.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    How about we put aside all this QQ and go burn down a village.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    How about we put aside all this QQ and go burn down a village.

    I'm up for it, I'll gather the torches and pitchforks.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    So I'm running around solo on my champ(glory),
    I've spotted your problem
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    These people are obviously just frustrated about the current imbalance in the moors and the god-mode glory champs- Think about it- your only rank
    This^ and

    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    When you play glory chump and slaughter a bunch of low ranks, people are going to dislike you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    I've spotted your problem
    ^These^
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lumbercamp
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I play both side freep and creep and I'm fairly happy with the way it works, the moors has room for improvement but I enjoy both sides equally. ANYWAYS, I do not enjoy the players..which is why I mainly run around solo, on my main server the people are a bit immature. So I'm running around solo on my champ(glory), I don't have full aud and I'm only rank 6 and all of a sudden 3 wargs and a BA attack me, long story short the fight lasted about 10 minutes, and since they were all lower ranked (1-3) minus the BA who was r8 I got lucky and I beat them, I casually strolled back up into gv, went to the kitchen to award myself a cookie..and when I get back, what do I see in glff? "Wow *name* is great at popping Cd's" and I'm thinking, "WHAT? You just jumped me with a total of 4 creeps and I'm not allowed to bubble or heal?" I ended up just putting that person on ignore because I didn't want to deal with that drama, but my question to you people of the o'mighty forums..Is that even fair? I get attacked and I'm out numbered 4-1 and I'm not allowed to pop any cds? I've had multiple instances like this, and its upsetting because people generally agree with the other side. I've even been yelled at for using a bubble+dire need when I ran into a craid of 27 while searching for my fraid(back when I used to group.)
    Just see it like that: the complainers would pop any CD at their disposal without thinking twice. Every time some class became fotm the bigest whiners went to play it and using any fair or buggy advantage.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snowbourn
    Posts
    570
    Remember, this is war, they want to kill you, and you want kill them... you all will use everything you can to win. Even if they were low ranks, especially these days when almost everyone has bought skills from store. No reason to hold back against 4 players, when they wanted zerg you

    If they QQ in OOC, just ignore them...

    Commander Liliam - the Warden

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    Why do people complain about low rank creep QQ?

    I lived for that drama!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    I lived for that drama!
    And now you live for making hollow posts on the forum of a game which you no longer actively play.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    And now you live for making hollow posts on the forum of a game which you no longer actively play.
    That's right!

    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    solo on my champ(glory), I don't have full aud and I'm only rank 6
    So you trait god-mode champ and complain you get attacked by more than one creep? It's not because they are "zerging" you it's because it's the only way to kill a glory champ that blows all his bubbles and dire need.

    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    3 wargs and a BA attack me, long story short the fight lasted about 10 minutes,
    Don't you see something wrong with this statement??? A 10 minute fight when 4 dps classes are trying to take you down. This is the epitome of the imbalance in the moors. No wonder they got pissed at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    and since they were all lower ranked (1-3) minus the BA who was r8 I got lucky and I beat them, I casually strolled back up into gv,
    So you blew enough cds and bubbles to take out 4 creeps with your one freep, please tell me how on earth you think this is actually justifiable game play. Just because turbine has allowed you to, does it make it right? If a shop owner casually strolls next door to get change, does this entitle me to rob them?

    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    ..Is that even fair?
    You might want to ask yourself this question first, how would you feel being on the other side of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I get attacked and I'm out numbered 4-1 and I'm not allowed to pop any cds? I've had multiple instances like this, and its upsetting because people generally agree with the other side.
    As they should, 1v4 should never grant a W to the 1, period, end of story (unless they are all afk). I roll a warden, and became pretty decent at it, but I quickly learned what was fair play and what was cheating the other side. I rolled the most god-mode class in all MMO's.. and chose to play fair, not because i had to, but because I wanted to. I took joy in knowing the other side didn't mind attacking me because it wasn't a futile effort. If 3 wargs came and "zerged" me as you like to say, I took it as a challenge to take at least 2 of them with me knowing darn well I'm supposed to die in this encounter. Perhaps you should learn the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    I've even been yelled at for using a bubble+dire need when I ran into a craid of 27 while searching for my fraid(back when I used to group.)
    Although this might have been a futile effort on your part to "run into a craid" perhaps somewhere in that godmode freep, superiority complex, messed up ideals you thought YOU DESERVED a kill. I'm sorry to inform you this, but the only reason you got 4 kills is because of the poor balance, not because you have superior skills to them combined. Put yourself as one of those wargs, I roll a warg, and perhaps you don't comprehend how frustrating it is to do 85k damage to a mini who is spam healing themselves from grams to gv or where ever in between they find fortification, while 4 wargs, a BA and a reaver are all dps'ing at nearly the same rate you are. Perhaps you can't comprehend how this should be possible, reality check here man... it shouldn't be, but it happens every day, and you did it to someone.

    I've played both sides, rolled a god-mode class that could literally take on 8 creeps at once and still get kills easily, and arguably the most underpowered frail class in the moors. Perhaps you should do the same for a while and realize how unfair it feels to lose a 4v1 vs a spam healing, bubble blowing, man-healing, store buff popping freep, knowing full well you have no chance in H*LL to win unless they WANT to play fair.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    So you trait god-mode champ and complain you get attacked by more than one creep? It's not because they are "zerging" you it's because it's the only way to kill a glory champ that blows all his bubbles and dire need.


    Don't you see something wrong with this statement??? A 10 minute fight when 4 dps classes are trying to take you down. This is the epitome of the imbalance in the moors. No wonder they got pissed at you.


    So you blew enough cds and bubbles to take out 4 creeps with your one freep, please tell me how on earth you think this is actually justifiable game play. Just because turbine has allowed you to, does it make it right? If a shop owner casually strolls next door to get change, does this entitle me to rob them?


    You might want to ask yourself this question first, how would you feel being on the other side of this?


    As they should, 1v4 should never grant a W to the 1, period, end of story (unless they are all afk). I roll a warden, and became pretty decent at it, but I quickly learned what was fair play and what was cheating the other side. I rolled the most god-mode class in all MMO's.. and chose to play fair, not because i had to, but because I wanted to. I took joy in knowing the other side didn't mind attacking me because it wasn't a futile effort. If 3 wargs came and "zerged" me as you like to say, I took it as a challenge to take at least 2 of them with me knowing darn well I'm supposed to die in this encounter. Perhaps you should learn the same.


    Although this might have been a futile effort on your part to "run into a craid" perhaps somewhere in that godmode freep, superiority complex, messed up ideals you thought YOU DESERVED a kill. I'm sorry to inform you this, but the only reason you got 4 kills is because of the poor balance, not because you have superior skills to them combined. Put yourself as one of those wargs, I roll a warg, and perhaps you don't comprehend how frustrating it is to do 85k damage to a mini who is spam healing themselves from grams to gv or where ever in between they find fortification, while 4 wargs, a BA and a reaver are all dps'ing at nearly the same rate you are. Perhaps you can't comprehend how this should be possible, reality check here man... it shouldn't be, but it happens every day, and you did it to someone.

    I've played both sides, rolled a god-mode class that could literally take on 8 creeps at once and still get kills easily, and arguably the most underpowered frail class in the moors. Perhaps you should do the same for a while and realize how unfair it feels to lose a 4v1 vs a spam healing, bubble blowing, man-healing, store buff popping freep, knowing full well you have no chance in H*LL to win unless they WANT to play fair.


    LOL I used bubbles and cds because they zerged me, if it was a 1v1 there would be no need to, but I can't exactly win against 4 creeps with spamming wild attack like many people wish freeps would do. I'm not complaining they attacked me, I'm complaining that they attack me and when they loose they're terrible sports about it, Theres a ton of creeps on my server who can 1v1 me and beat me while I'm in any stance. Although when you're low ranked with no aud and 3 skills yes it'll take multiple creeps to kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    perhaps somewhere in that godmode freep, superiority complex, messed up ideals you thought YOU DESERVED a kill.
    What the heck are you talking about buddy? "superiority complex"?! I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. You're saying that I'M THE ONE AT FAULT when THEY ATTACKED ME? You have the most flawed logic I've seen here and you're clearly reading things that aren't there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by OruiFarimur View Post
    LOL I used bubbles and cds because they zerged me, if it was a 1v1 there would be no need to, but I can't exactly win against 4 creeps with spamming wild attack like many people wish freeps would do. I'm not complaining they attacked me, I'm complaining that they attack me and when they loose they're terrible sports about it, Theres a ton of creeps on my server who can 1v1 me and beat me while I'm in any stance. Although when you're low ranked with no aud and 3 skills yes it'll take multiple creeps to kill me. What the heck are you talking about buddy? "superiority complex"?! I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. You're saying that I'M THE ONE AT FAULT when THEY ATTACKED ME? You have the most flawed logic I've seen here and you're clearly reading things that aren't there.
    I'm sorry but my logic is not flawed. YOU are a low ranked freep without full audacity and you think you shouldn't die against 4 creeps in the same position as you. THAT IS THE FLAWED LOGIC HERE. Why do you think you are deserving of 4 kills while they with the combined effort of 4 people do not deserve a single kill. Perhaps now no one will attack you, the moors becomes a lonely place for godmode complex freeps like you. People will avoid fighting you and will only engage when they have massive numbers. I hear callouts daily on freeps just like you. Often it's one to avoid or "he's a spam healer, not worth the effort". Have fun in the moors, people will avoid you and you will get zerged harder and harder as the days go on. Creeps regularly engaged my warden, and not just zergs, because they knew it WAS worth the effort because I played fair.

    Seriously, roll a warg for a few weeks and you will have a completely different outlook on your behavior.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    I'm sorry but my logic is not flawed. YOU are a low ranked freep without full audacity and you think you shouldn't die against 4 creeps in the same position as you. THAT IS THE FLAWED LOGIC HERE. Why do you think you are deserving of 4 kills while they with the combined effort of 4 people do not deserve a single kill. Perhaps now no one will attack you, the moors becomes a lonely place for godmode complex freeps like you. People will avoid fighting you and will only engage when they have massive numbers. I hear callouts daily on freeps just like you. Often it's one to avoid or "he's a spam healer, not worth the effort". Have fun in the moors, people will avoid you and you will get zerged harder and harder as the days go on. Creeps regularly engaged my warden, and not just zergs, because they knew it WAS worth the effort because I played fair.

    Seriously, roll a warg for a few weeks and you will have a completely different outlook on your behavior.
    So... you are saying that he should allow the creeps to kill him? Even as a glory champ, there is no way that 4 competent creeps shouldn't kill him, especially with incomplete audacity and a R8 BA dpsing. If the creeps knew what they were doing, they would spam slows after his sprint was up and stun him whenever possible so he couldn't heal himself with bracing. Admittedly, champs are OP (at least glory champs), but you can't blame someone for trying to win a fight.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Pleasefarmme-Reaver Eremourn-Burglar Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    I'm sorry but my logic is not flawed. YOU are a low ranked freep without full audacity and you think you shouldn't die against 4 creeps in the same position as you. THAT IS THE FLAWED LOGIC HERE. Why do you think you are deserving of 4 kills while they with the combined effort of 4 people do not deserve a single kill. Perhaps now no one will attack you, the moors becomes a lonely place for godmode complex freeps like you. People will avoid fighting you and will only engage when they have massive numbers. I hear callouts daily on freeps just like you. Often it's one to avoid or "he's a spam healer, not worth the effort". Have fun in the moors, people will avoid you and you will get zerged harder and harder as the days go on. Creeps regularly engaged my warden, and not just zergs, because they knew it WAS worth the effort because I played fair.

    Seriously, roll a warg for a few weeks and you will have a completely different outlook on your behavior.
    I've played a warg before, I liked it. but I think you need to lay off the crazy pills. I NEVER said anything about how I think I shouldn't die, I don't think I deserve anything and I never said that. All I said was, if you attack me with an unfair amount and I still manage to win, you shouldn't complain about it and insult me, if I were in the other persons shoes I wouldn't. If you'll kindly stop being a Ninnyhammer(no swear words allowed ) and stop trying to spin this whole thread into something its not, I'd be really thankful. Have a nice night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    I'm sorry but my logic is not flawed. YOU are a low ranked freep without full audacity and you think you shouldn't die against 4 creeps in the same position as you. THAT IS THE FLAWED LOGIC HERE. Why do you think you are deserving of 4 kills while they with the combined effort of 4 people do not deserve a single kill. Perhaps now no one will attack you, the moors becomes a lonely place for godmode complex freeps like you. People will avoid fighting you and will only engage when they have massive numbers. I hear callouts daily on freeps just like you. Often it's one to avoid or "he's a spam healer, not worth the effort". Have fun in the moors, people will avoid you and you will get zerged harder and harder as the days go on. Creeps regularly engaged my warden, and not just zergs, because they knew it WAS worth the effort because I played fair.

    Seriously, roll a warg for a few weeks and you will have a completely different outlook on your behavior.
    Yes, because losing all those elusive 4v1's are such a burden on the soloer. Dude, I can kill freeps on my R7 warg without using skills from the store. Your excuse for zerging is that creeps are bad? Creeps are better than they have ever been. If I can kill four freeps on my reaver I am not about to let them gank me, yet some how dieing on creepside is some dramatic martyrdom and winning on freepside is the sign of a horrible Ezmoder. It's not even worth talking with you people anymore, have creeps really become this bitter?
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jackzilla1212 View Post
    Creeps are better than they have ever been. some how dieing on creepside is some dramatic martyrdom and winning on freepside is the sign of a horrible Ezmoder. It's not even worth talking with you people anymore, have creeps really become this bitter?

    HAHAHA Thanks for proving that some freeps actually believe they win with skill, and not due to being ridiculously overpowered. *Thumbs up*
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by jackzilla1212 View Post
    Creeps are better than they have ever been. If I can kill four freeps on my reaver I am not about to let them gank me, yet some how dieing on creepside is some dramatic martyrdom and winning on freepside is the sign of a horrible Ezmoder. It's not even worth talking with you people anymore, have creeps really become this bitter?

    Lol wow.

    If you can solo kill 4 freeps on your reaver, then the Freeps on your server are: 1.) Very, very bad, 2.) Don't know what focus fire means, 3.) All of the above.


    Are Freeps really this blind?
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snowbourn
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    So you trait god-mode champ and complain you get attacked by more than one creep? It's not because they are "zerging" you it's because it's the only way to kill a glory champ that blows all his bubbles and dire need.


    Don't you see something wrong with this statement??? A 10 minute fight when 4 dps classes are trying to take you down. This is the epitome of the imbalance in the moors. No wonder they got pissed at you.


    So you blew enough cds and bubbles to take out 4 creeps with your one freep, please tell me how on earth you think this is actually justifiable game play. Just because turbine has allowed you to, does it make it right? If a shop owner casually strolls next door to get change, does this entitle me to rob them?


    You might want to ask yourself this question first, how would you feel being on the other side of this?


    As they should, 1v4 should never grant a W to the 1, period, end of story (unless they are all afk). I roll a warden, and became pretty decent at it, but I quickly learned what was fair play and what was cheating the other side. I rolled the most god-mode class in all MMO's.. and chose to play fair, not because i had to, but because I wanted to. I took joy in knowing the other side didn't mind attacking me because it wasn't a futile effort. If 3 wargs came and "zerged" me as you like to say, I took it as a challenge to take at least 2 of them with me knowing darn well I'm supposed to die in this encounter. Perhaps you should learn the same.


    Although this might have been a futile effort on your part to "run into a craid" perhaps somewhere in that godmode freep, superiority complex, messed up ideals you thought YOU DESERVED a kill. I'm sorry to inform you this, but the only reason you got 4 kills is because of the poor balance, not because you have superior skills to them combined. Put yourself as one of those wargs, I roll a warg, and perhaps you don't comprehend how frustrating it is to do 85k damage to a mini who is spam healing themselves from grams to gv or where ever in between they find fortification, while 4 wargs, a BA and a reaver are all dps'ing at nearly the same rate you are. Perhaps you can't comprehend how this should be possible, reality check here man... it shouldn't be, but it happens every day, and you did it to someone.

    I've played both sides, rolled a god-mode class that could literally take on 8 creeps at once and still get kills easily, and arguably the most underpowered frail class in the moors. Perhaps you should do the same for a while and realize how unfair it feels to lose a 4v1 vs a spam healing, bubble blowing, man-healing, store buff popping freep, knowing full well you have no chance in H*LL to win unless they WANT to play fair.

    WTH i am reading, this is so stupid i dont know how to react...

    Commander Liliam - the Warden

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    WTH i am reading, this is so stupid i dont know how to react...
    That was my reaction...These forums are strange lands, can't say I want much to do with them anymore. Orcs have come down from the mountains and trolls have surfaced from their mothers basement's.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002c9618/signature.png]Farimur[/charsig]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload