We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

2nd Age vs 3rd Age Deconstruction

Just a quick question. I am a returning player who left about 4 years ago. I am now trying to level up from 85. I still have a lot to learn however my question today is... I have crafted 5 2nd age Level 85 weapons strictly for leveling them up to deconstruct them.

Is 31 still the best time to deconstruct lengendaries?

Are 2nd age weapons better to deconstruct over 3rd age weapons? (I am able to craft Level 85 2nd age weapons rather easily now)

Thanks for any advice

Is 31 still the best time to deconstruct lengendaries?

Are 2nd age weapons better to deconstruct over 3rd age weapons?

Level 31 is the best, only if you need to strip off a legacy for use on the next level weapon. Otherwise, Level 11 will net you more efficient relic production. However, once you get to a level 100 LI, you are going to want all the IXP runes you can lay your hands on. It may pay to level them all the way to 60, then deconstruct.

I feel that you get better return on deconstructing a 2nd age compared to a 3rd age, but I don't have any actual evidence of this, so it may not be true. (Helps a lot, eh?)