We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Passive(Head) Stats Difference!

I noticed that it makes a differece in the passives of a LI if you put Star-lit Crystals on it before or after imbuing.

Since I found no official statement about it and nothing that inform you about that circumstance I guess its a bug. Or at least I hope its a bug which gets fixed someday. Not that it makes a big difference but I'd like to see my twohanded sword completely maxed out.

Any info if this is WAI or a bug?

You can put up to 3 star-lits before imbuement which is suggested by most players to increase base (passive) stats. However you can place star-lits after imbuement to increase the stats as well regardless of whether or not you placed the 3 prior to imbuement, it just takes more star-lits to max out the LI.

"I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    You can put up to 3 star-lits before imbuement which is suggested by most players to increase base (passive) stats. However you can place star-lits after imbuement to increase the stats as well regardless of whether or not you placed the 3 prior to imbuement, it just takes more star-lits to max out the LI.
    I know that I can place them before and after imbuement, but it makes a difference if you put up 3 before imbuement or not, even if its a marginally one

A weapon with 3 crystals before imbuement e.g. has 1437 morale, 964 crit rating and 110 stat while a weapon without those 3 crystals before imbuement has 1416 Morale, 952 crit rating and 108 stat. As I wrote, it makes next to no different in effectivity of the weapon but without any note from SSG I would love to see my weapon really maxed out since thats something people could not know.

Makes a difference or makes NO difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiblar
    I noticed that it makes a differece in the passives of a LI if you put Star-lit Crystals on it before or after imbuing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiblar
    I know that I can place them before and after imbuement, but it makes a difference if you put up 3 before imbuement or not, even if its a marginally one

"I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic