Hello Everyone!

How are all of you doing? I apologize for I am sure I am in the wrong section, but I can't seem to locate the proper thread for my issue. Here is a brief run down of what has happened.
Sometime in 2010 my cousin and myself found a LOTRO expansion pack in Wal-Mart and downloaded it and LOTRO. Made an Account with the username of CLAN-JARHEAD (recently enlisted in the USMC) and my account name was cntlavastine (lvl 67 or so). I played for a year or so up until I left for boot camp July 11, 2011. Now after a couple of years I have decided to get back into LOTRO and cannot find my characters. I have been all through the account support and what have you, and have done all I can to locate my characters but I can't. Turbine remembers my log in information and all from 2010, but not my characters or my turbine points and what not. I have spent a lot of time and money in the past on this game and would very much like to continue in case I go on another MEU so I have something to do. Can anyone help me out with this problem? Also, I made a new character yesterday and went to the same world but couldn't find that new character today. Why is my info not saving LOTRO? What can I do? If you have any idea as to why it would be very much appreciated.
P.S Different computers were used from when I first started LOTRO and now Also I use to play as a Monster too (lvl 70 something).

R/S
Brandon W.