We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

PVP on Brandywine

Hey Guys, I come from a game called Aion. Its a game mostly based on PVP, im a big fan of PVP, and back in 2009 i used to play LOTRO, but i never bothered leveling, i was only playing the ennemy section for pvp.

Has PvP gotten more populated? Is there many people who pvp now? Im looking forwards to play LOTRO because runekeeper looks really fun to pvp with.

Quote Originally Posted by clawlover View Post
    Hey Guys, I come from a game called Aion. Its a game mostly based on PVP, im a big fan of PVP, and back in 2009 i used to play LOTRO, but i never bothered leveling, i was only playing the ennemy section for pvp.

Has PvP gotten more populated? Is there many people who pvp now? Im looking forwards to play LOTRO because runekeeper looks really fun to pvp with.
    They removed PvP a few patches ago and replaced it with a new Festival. Now you get to race against Uruks and Orcs on horses. Winner gets a new cosmetic, and the loser gets lag.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]