We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Ring Proc

Ring Proc

Hello.. Can't decide between the mitigation proc or the crit def & inc healing proc for my gold Rohan ring...

Currently, unbuffed I have 41% mits, 2k crit def, and 20% inc healing...

Quote Originally Posted by Exebius View Post
    Hello.. Can't decide between the mitigation proc or the crit def & inc healing proc for my gold Rohan ring...

Currently, unbuffed I have 41% mits, 2k crit def, and 20% inc healing...
    Depends what you value the most - soloing, PvE group content or PvP. You mention the mitigation ring that means you want the Defenders ring... that means 41 might which is not at all a good stat for burg. Its not a bad item overall, but I would suggest getting the extra vitality+morale elsewhere.

For PvE group play Id suggest the crit def + incoming healing. - you get healed all the time so inc. heal is a good buff and crit defence lowers the chance of dying to a big hit. This ring isnt bad even for PvP group play but its not so good for solo. For solo, the ring which does a HoT is much better. Generally I would reccomend Huntsman's rings over Defender's rings so you dont stack might. If you want really a good portion of Vit+Morale, make a Starblossom necklace - it gives tactical mit, morale, vit and incoming healing.