We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Buggy graphics

Buggy graphics

This might be a wrong forum, but since i only pvp and it keeps happening in moors.
    I have few tribe members having the same problem, after mapping/dying/going to other zone, trees, rocks and big portions of keeps/bridges dissapear.

Anyone else put there having these problems? Is there any solution for this, or do we wait and hope turbine does something?

I have noticed that the glitches are worse in tol(today i missed tol) and tr-gv area, gv trees are totally gone most of the day.
    Closing and reopening client usually helps for few minutes and then it starys all over again.

The original Valdez

It seems to get worse and worse all the time. I thought it was bad when WTAB was invisible, but yesterday I went to do quests in HH and about 60% of the buildings and features were invisible.

I get this all the time. very interesting perspective to see the moors landscape without trees, rocks, buildings, or bridges at times. Usually with keeps though you still see some of their guts.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Same for me. GV stairs, TR walls, rocks, bridges... Have had it outside the Moors a couple of times, too, but not as often. /bug it.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Had the same problem the last couple of days, even took a nice screenie of elf camp with no walls and all the NPCs floating in the air, but don't know how to post it. The lag has also gotten worse during this period, I imagine the 2 are linked somehow.
    [url]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/124186189200lotro_lotro03.png[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bootaxe View Post
    Had the same problem the last couple of days, even took a nice screenie of elf camp with no walls and all the NPCs floating in the air, but don't know how to post it. The lag has also gotten worse during this period, I imagine the 2 are linked somehow.
    I assume it looked something like...

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Happens all over the game-world...

I think Middle-Earth is trying to go on vacation, personally.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

I shall bug it then. Weird bugs...

The original Valdez

It happens all over the world, from Bree to Moria to Dunland to Rohan and Moors, and more frequently recently. There was some threads about this.

Happens quite frequently for me in the Ettenmoors. Outside the zone, not so much.

Oddly enough I found that loading into, or out of the Delving clears up the issue.

It became a rather annoying problem when fighting in TA and the entire 2nd story floor would not load, hard to judge where you are and where your opponent is.