We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Here's what I do with LI's:

Slot as many as you possibly can, and keep then until they are level 60, decon, and immediately put that rune into the replacement LI.

The result is only needing around 100k IXP per LI to do the next level 60 decon, because most of the IXP transfers. It also helps with the grind becuase you only need about 6 LIs near level cap to get a true relic, and you grind through the LIs pretty quickly.

Edit: When grinding for shards, never combine, just shard.
    Last edited by Almagnus1; Nov 15 2013 at 06:07 PM.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Almagnus' suggestion is good both for collecting a lot of relics to either combine and meld into better relics or refine for shards and for farming a wide variety of legacies. You don't really need to worry about the latter until you're closer to the level cap, but it's something to keep in mind.

If you're not allergic to the store, buying extra LI slots is actually a decent investment.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    Almagnus' suggestion is good both for collecting a lot of relics to either combine and meld into better relics or refine for shards and for farming a wide variety of legacies. You don't really need to worry about the latter until you're closer to the level cap, but it's something to keep in mind.

If you're not allergic to the store, buying extra LI slots is actually a decent investment.
    Eh, it's not necessary, but in does give you more flexibility to work with.

In a post HD world, that's most likely going to mean:
    DPS Halberd + Emblem
    Tanking 2H Sword + Emblem
    Bridle
    5 LIs to grind on

That may change, but for once, I'd like to go through an expansion without having to justify my existience with healing (which is unabashedly selfish).
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2