Most of you probably just went, "This guy's crazy! Evendim is definitely the better choice!" However, in a rush to get Runekeeper and Warden on a discount, I bought the Mithril Edition so I would already have Moria, Lothlorien, and Eregion. In addition, I would get 2000 Turbine Points to purchase the two classes I desired. However, because it's such a great deal, it also comes with Trollshaws...
I was originally planning to finish the Lone Lands and get Evendim, but I don't know if it's worth it since I already have the Trollshaws. I have heard that Evendim is better because navigation in the Trollshaws is difficult, but I've always had a knack for exploration in this game.
Why do I want to buy North Downs? It's mainly because Trollshaws is slightly overleveled for me, and I still have so much TP to spend.
Because I'm really confused on which zone is the better deal in my situation, I decided to lay out the pros and cons to getting each one:
• In line with Book 3, so I won't have to use stables to travel (I don't plan on getting VIP until much later, so I still don't have swift travel)
• Its main hub is where the jeweler's guild is located in, which is my main's crafting guild
• Its quests' levels are the best for me when it comes to leveling at the moment.
• Though this pro is purely cosmetic, I prefer the North Downs kindred mount to the Evendim one.
• Less deeds than Evendim, which in return gives me less TP
• I'm already overleveled for some of its content
• It offers a bountiful amount of quests and instances
• Again, a purely cosmetic pro, but Evendim has a very beautiful environment
• If I end up disliking the Trollshaws, I can go here instead
• It has a few but substantial amount of quests to help me level up to the Trollshaws
• If I end up liking the Trollshaws, this quest pack wouldn't be a good deal since it offers the same-leveled quests as the Trollshaws
• It is "off the path" when it comes to the epic quest line, causing me to travel back and forth between places if I use it
Thanks for your help!