We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Considering a transfer

    Hello.

    Im considering to transfer my R12 champion over to E, and to decide properly, I would appreciate a couple answers for my questions.
    I) How good is the action after HD?
    II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)
    III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)?
    IV) What are the perspectives for solo playing and meeleing?

    Thank you for your time,

    Thodhrin of Meneldor
    Meneldor: Kamaraum, Reaver - R8 / Thodhrin, R12 Champ
    Morthond: Huorwal, Captain - R5;

  2. #2
    Wrong server thread.
    Vilya: Healadder (defiler, R10), Kommisar (stalker, R7).
    Snowbourn: Superserial (warleader, R8), Steelstack (reaver, R6).
    Brandywine: Manvet (champion, R10 - Retired); Stargash-1 (reaver, R12)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Manvett View Post
    Wrong server thread.
    Sorry, never post when drunk and sleepy.
    Ignore III and answer the others, please.
    Meneldor: Kamaraum, Reaver - R8 / Thodhrin, R12 Champ
    Morthond: Huorwal, Captain - R5;

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuidi View Post
    Hello.

    Im considering to transfer my R12 champion over to E, and to decide properly, I would appreciate a couple answers for my questions.
    I) How good is the action after HD?
    II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)
    III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)?
    IV) What are the perspectives for solo playing and meeleing?

    Thank you for your time,

    Thodhrin of Meneldor
    1. low, 3. hit or miss, 4. poor solo.

  5. #5
    Well since there is already a thread about this but asking on wrong server, i would like to ask about this server.
    A know warg from my server transfer here couple weeks ago, and from what i talk with him since he transfer action here its WAY better then in Windfola.
    Now, i wonder how it really is for freep side, more specific for a champ?

    Does creeps here solo during day and only raid on pic hours or its a zerg raid all day long that kills everything they see even the bird near OC?
    Do players here have that idea that "I dont want to die, EVER" and prefer to run back to 1 shooters then fighting, even when its an outnumbered fight of +3v1?

    Reason i ask this is beacuse Windfola has become a server where almost all creeps have that fear to die, and when they do die its QQ and almost a rage log. Its a server where action its limit to 1 place fight wich normally is a rez circle or grams/GV, its a server where theres a 1 major tribe wich raid all day long ghanking freeps (Ez moders) and when theres enought freeps to give a fight they rather go pve AS a RAID then fighting freeps, is a server where when its a grams camp magically 20 more freeps appear to camp but if they start to die they log beacuse its not worthy any more. Its a server where i think there less then 10 creeps that are good enought to solo and actually do it, and a place where there that many fail wargs that you get spamm tracked but no one hit you until +6 are on you beacuse 6v1 is "fair".
    So yes it suck...

    Cheers to Marzul

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by devilhand View Post
    Well since there is already a thread about this but asking on wrong server, i would like to ask about this server.
    A know warg from my server transfer here couple weeks ago, and from what i talk with him since he transfer action here its WAY better then in Windfola.
    Now, i wonder how it really is for freep side, more specific for a champ?

    Does creeps here solo during day and only raid on pic hours or its a zerg raid all day long that kills everything they see even the bird near OC?
    Do players here have that idea that "I dont want to die, EVER" and prefer to run back to 1 shooters then fighting, even when its an outnumbered fight of +3v1?

    Reason i ask this is beacuse Windfola has become a server where almost all creeps have that fear to die, and when they do die its QQ and almost a rage log. Its a server where action its limit to 1 place fight wich normally is a rez circle or grams/GV, its a server where theres a 1 major tribe wich raid all day long ghanking freeps (Ez moders) and when theres enought freeps to give a fight they rather go pve AS a RAID then fighting freeps, is a server where when its a grams camp magically 20 more freeps appear to camp but if they start to die they log beacuse its not worthy any more. Its a server where i think there less then 10 creeps that are good enought to solo and actually do it, and a place where there that many fail wargs that you get spamm tracked but no one hit you until +6 are on you beacuse 6v1 is "fair".
    So yes it suck...

    Cheers to Marzul
    Lorrenef visited yesterday.. (aka Nukegun) and we looked at the pvp together.

    He seemed very impressed by what he saw, the creeps at first were in a raid lead by Stargash (very good reaver) and as soon as the freep numbers depleted they disbanded as they believed it would be unfair to zerg the freep numbers when they had far less than they did themselves. Later on in the night, the freeps indeed had a fraid, and the creeps also reformed theirs, but the good thing was that it wasn't the only action on the map. It wasn't just RvR fullstop in one location, there were a few solos too scattered across the map and this was a big improvement to the Windfola Zerg v Zerg everyday action.

    It is true to say that some of the wargs on this server are bad, and are cowardly (as they are everywhere) but at least there are a few here that know how to play fairly. Because of this, the new wargs may have a stronger example to follow, unlike windfola whereas the only wargs that are followed are the high ranked WARPATH wargs (not mentioning names due to CoC). Indeed the only good warg left on Windfola is Ancafuin, and because he rarely plays the younger wargs look up to the other WARPATH ones and allow them to teach them their stratagems. However on Vilya, there are believed to be four good wargs that do not fear a fair fight. These wargs are believed to be Diggaa, me, Shadowlily and Blackarow. Some wargs look up to us as an example so not all hope is lost for this generation of Vilya wargs.

    Also, we have our own site where freeps and creeps can chat, and arrange fights if necessary. I normally use it to arrange 1v1s, and the 1v1s are normally a success with many a "gf".

    We have many talented players on this server freepside, and a wide range of skilled champs especially such as Turine, Mrfigglesworth, Aarodir, and Jebbs. The good thing about these players is they have their own unique style of playing. For example, I never knew AOE could be as effective as it was in the moors as a champ until I 1v1d Mrfigglesworth. It was an excellent style that had never been seen before in windfola.

    To conclude this server does have its bad moments (You do get raiding up) but at least it is not the only action on the map, and these raids can be often disbanded if they believe that the numbers are uneven and unbalanced. I made the choice to come here, and to tell the truth I do not regret it... It is a much better place than Windfola, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the 1v1s I had here that I arranged via the site, and came across unexpectedly ingame. You should come here too Devil, and bring others too that are willing. We always welcome new players. But one thing is certain, you will like it here much better than Windfola.. I can promise you that.

  7. #7
    Fresh blood is always welcome to the server, freep or creep -please bring EU time creeps to, we need more daytime action!- but the US action is fairly good from what ive been told, ive been less active at nights lately, but i hear the fighting hasnt been to bad.. ive heard rumours of full RvR -not your average 12v12...im talking 16-24man groups... but i myself prefer the smaller action -solo/small group fights- just a choice, but vilya does offer that option... we can get our solo fights and our full out RvR...

    I recall organised 6v6s at some points over the last couple years but they havn't happened yet since HD surfaced -RoI was a good time for organised group fights, RoR the last organised fight i did was just a way to get away from zergs-

    But i digress, anyways, if you decide to come, all are welcome!
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1repgl.jpg[/IMG]
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    We have many talented players on this server freepside, and a wide range of skilled champs especially such as Turine, Mrfigglesworth, Aarodir, and Jebbs. The good thing about these players is they have their own unique style of playing. For example, I never knew AOE could be as effective as it was in the moors as a champ until I 1v1d Mrfigglesworth. It was an excellent style that had never been seen before in windfola.
    it seems after our fights today it's back to the ol' drawing board

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    it seems after our fights today it's back to the ol' drawing board
    Well after my sudden change of corruption setup it was to be expected; I'm sure you will later adapt to my new setup and find new ways of taking me down with it.

    In the meantime keep killing those fail warg packs for me and making those vids.. I want to see more Figgs V Wargpack vids

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload