We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any assistance would be appreciated

I left the game about a year ago now. Warden was a very dear class to me and I had just about memorized all the gambits,leveled him to max at that time, just before Rohan and mounted combat etc,I am coming back this weekend. If you were me at this point what would you concentrate on getting done first? I am VIP so I have access to everything I just don't know with all the changes what should be my first order of business and where to go from there. I can only imagine how gambits have changed by now.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by renius2009 View Post
    I left the game about a year ago now. Warden was a very dear class to me and I had just about memorized all the gambits,leveled him to max at that time, just before Rohan and mounted combat etc,I am coming back this weekend. If you were me at this point what would you concentrate on getting done first? I am VIP so I have access to everything I just don't know with all the changes what should be my first order of business and where to go from there. I can only imagine how gambits have changed by now.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    I would concentrate on going back to whatever game you were playing. On November 18th, toss anything you have learned about the warden class and LOTRO in general in the trash can and see what Helms Deep has done to the game.