We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1

    The sorrowful state of the Eldar servers

    Greetings,
    i don't like to use the forum to complain unless strictly needed and today i'm afraid i can't really avoid that, it's the 4th day in a row here on Eldar that when we reach more than 60 players on the field the game become unusable for the freep side, if it goes well we can use a skill every 10 seconds, if it goes bad we can only watch the creeps killing us happily and undisturbed, it's not the first time that happens but never for 4 days in a row, it's very miserable for the freeps and, in the end, also for the creeps, because after 2 or 3 attempts you can only disband the raid and stop the farming, no fun for freeps, no fun for creeps, so i'd be curious to know how's the situation in the other servers, is this a common scenario for all servers? For the european servers only? Or here on Eldar the pvp players are children of a lesser God (with the same monthly fee though)? Thanks to all the replies.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Greetings,
    i don't like to use the forum to complain unless strictly needed and today i'm afraid i can't really avoid that, it's the 4th day in a row here on Eldar that when we reach more than 60 players on the field the game become unusable for the freep side, if it goes well we can use a skill every 10 seconds, if it goes bad we can only watch the creeps killing us happily and undisturbed, it's not the first time that happens but never for 4 days in a row, it's very miserable for the freeps and, in the end, also for the creeps, because after 2 or 3 attempts you can only disband the raid and stop the farming, no fun for freeps, no fun for creeps, so i'd be curious to know how's the situation in the other servers, is this a common scenario for all servers? For the european servers only? Or here on Eldar the pvp players are children of a lesser God (with the same monthly fee though)? Thanks to all the replies.
    It's funny because the creep advocates keep saying that there is no lagg on freepside "when they're on freepside" and pretend the lagg is just an excuse for wiping.

    (There is lagg on both sides, but it's exponentially higher on freepside, and those without $2000 PC's all know that it takes 5 minutes to load freepside and 20 seconds to load creepside for a reason)

    This issue is game-wide my friend and judging from all the recent updates you can tell that Turbine has already shut the door into having a focus on fixing/improving PvMP on this game.

    In all actuality don't expect it to get better, and start looking for another game to find your PvP out-take. LOTRO is not a game for PvP and Turbine doesn't even bother with it anymore, they just throw a piece of meat (ie: some lame update like The Bird) and hope to scrounge up the last bits of money they can through what is left of the PvP'ers while not caring for them at all.

    Just spend two minutes to honestly think about what Turbine has done for the improvement of PvMP in this game and you'll come to your answer.

  3. #3
    QQ from Odo?
    It takes longer to load freep because of all the qsts and deeds etc you have on your char, and odo lag on creepside has been just as bad lately so pls don't excuse your poor play on that. last nite was a prime example. creeps wiped freeps and they blamed lag and disbanded. when i have from a reliable source that wasn't the case.
    the lag on both sides has been crazy past week or so for both sides not just freepside

    l2p

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    QQ from Odo?
    It takes longer to load freep because of all the qsts and deeds etc you have on your char, and odo lag on creepside has been just as bad lately so pls don't excuse your poor play on that. last nite was a prime example. creeps wiped freeps and they blamed lag and disbanded. when i have from a reliable source that wasn't the case.
    the lag on both sides has been crazy past week or so for both sides not just freepside

    l2p
    This is epitome!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    QQ from Odo?
    It takes longer to load freep because of all the qsts and deeds etc you have on your char, and odo lag on creepside has been just as bad lately so pls don't excuse your poor play on that. last nite was a prime example. creeps wiped freeps and they blamed lag and disbanded. when i have from a reliable source that wasn't the case.
    the lag on both sides has been crazy past week or so for both sides not just freepside

    l2p
    ** Out of topic ** As you can see the pvp on Eldar ain't sorrowful just for the servers but because that person is the representative of the average creep, guess she's complaining i didn't make a 2nd attempt yesterday so they could have made free infamy again, just let me note that when she says that yesterday her "reliable source" told her it wasn't the case, she implicitly admits that in the previous days lag was horrible and i was right, fyi there won't be any 2nd attempt until this situation get fixed. ** Out of topic **

    Coming back on topic, i just would like to know how's the situation in the other servers and especially in the last days, because we've been able to have huge fights in Eldar and i'm trying to understand what's going on lately.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  6. #6
    For those of you reading this who don't play on Eldar, please allow me to translate this piece of QQ from the OP.

    I am a fail hobbit hunter who can't solo in the 'moors. Whenever I do come into the 'moors, I always raid up even though there won't be a craid, just solo creeps and small tribe groups. I will take all the DoF buffs and turn the map blue. I will then camp grams with a fraid, earning easy renown at little risk. I have been doing this for about 3 months, and funnily enough, I have never complained about lag in all that time, even when there is often 40-50 freeps online and all in the same place, e.g. taking Tol. One creep raid leader has regularly been trying to fight back, even when creeps have the ON buff, but often has to fill his craid with low ranks, or can't get enough healers etc. Thus it has been easy to wipe the creeps and earn plenty of renown in the process.

    However, due to my style of play, and that of the other fail hobbit (burg) raid leader on Eldar, a lot of 'Old School'/longer serving FREEPS have been critising my style of leadership and not as many freeps have been joining my raids. Indeed some are now playing creepside (please read postings on the Eldar forums PvMP section over the past week or so). Also FOUR days ago, the best raid leader on creepside (Webss) returned to the game after a break due to RL committments and began leading raids against me and for the first time in a long time, creeps have been regularly wiping the fraids I am leading. Indeed, last night Webss' raid wiped my fraid 4 times in a row, so I disbanded.

    I don't want to blame my own incompetence on the creeps wiping us, so I will blame lag...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    For those of you reading this who don't play on Eldar, please allow me to translate this piece of QQ from the OP.

    I am a fail hobbit hunter who can't solo in the 'moors. Whenever I do come into the 'moors, I always raid up even though there won't be a craid, just solo creeps and small tribe groups. I will take all the DoF buffs and turn the map blue. I will then camp grams with a fraid, earning easy renown at little risk. I have been doing this for about 3 months, and funnily enough, I have never complained about lag in all that time, even when there is often 40-50 freeps online and all in the same place, e.g. taking Tol. One creep raid leader has regularly been trying to fight back, even when creeps have the ON buff, but often has to fill his craid with low ranks, or can't get enough healers etc. Thus it has been easy to wipe the creeps and earn plenty of renown in the process.

    However, due to my style of play, and that of the other fail hobbit (burg) raid leader on Eldar, a lot of 'Old School'/longer serving FREEPS have been critising my style of leadership and not as many freeps have been joining my raids. Indeed some are now playing creepside (please read postings on the Eldar forums PvMP section over the past week or so). Also FOUR days ago, the best raid leader on creepside (Webss) returned to the game after a break due to RL committments and began leading raids against me and for the first time in a long time, creeps have been regularly wiping the fraids I am leading. Indeed, last night Webss' raid wiped my fraid 4 times in a row, so I disbanded.

    I don't want to blame my own incompetence on the creeps wiping us, so I will blame lag...
    Sorry but seems i have to go out of topic again, first of all i'm now so close to rank 15 that i could even rank with dailies quests only and just ignore the actual fights (you would,eh?), second i'm not gonna buy helm's deep at start so long time will pass before you see me again in etten, third and more important i am still a customer of this game so if Turbine don't answer me i hope other players will help me to understand what's going on, if you say lag is problem for creeps side also then you should support my legit request of a better server, i don't understand why some days we can fight with 80 players around and some others we can't when there's half of that around or why everything changes within the same evening like saturday in exemple, when we had 4 great fights and after that freeps started to lag badly till remaining completely stuck, as i already said if this keeps happening i'm not gonna go for a 2nd attempt but i will disband immediately, the Ettenmoors is a vip area and i would like an at least minimal quality of service assured.
    About all the things you wrote about me, i don't know who you are, your age and what problems you got in your life (because it's clear you got some problems), but making posts talking bad about someone will not really help you, trust me, you might make laugh the ones like you but the most will just think you're pathetic so...
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    For those of you reading this who don't play on Eldar, please allow me to translate this piece of QQ from the OP.

    I am a fail hobbit hunter who can't solo in the 'moors. Whenever I do come into the 'moors, I always raid up even though there won't be a craid, just solo creeps and small tribe groups. I will take all the DoF buffs and turn the map blue. I will then camp grams with a fraid, earning easy renown at little risk. I have been doing this for about 3 months, and funnily enough, I have never complained about lag in all that time, even when there is often 40-50 freeps online and all in the same place, e.g. taking Tol. One creep raid leader has regularly been trying to fight back, even when creeps have the ON buff, but often has to fill his craid with low ranks, or can't get enough healers etc. Thus it has been easy to wipe the creeps and earn plenty of renown in the process.

    However, due to my style of play, and that of the other fail hobbit (burg) raid leader on Eldar, a lot of 'Old School'/longer serving FREEPS have been critising my style of leadership and not as many freeps have been joining my raids. Indeed some are now playing creepside (please read postings on the Eldar forums PvMP section over the past week or so). Also FOUR days ago, the best raid leader on creepside (Webss) returned to the game after a break due to RL committments and began leading raids against me and for the first time in a long time, creeps have been regularly wiping the fraids I am leading. Indeed, last night Webss' raid wiped my fraid 4 times in a row, so I disbanded.

    I don't want to blame my own incompetence on the creeps wiping us, so I will blame lag...
    The really odd thing about this post is that the style of play mentioned is exactly what creeps have been doing the last week or so on Eldar. As for Deni... your freep spies have you misinformed love. If i was you i would recheck my sources before coming to the forums and lying.
    Last edited by Ellemere; Sep 24 2013 at 08:17 AM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    I find it odd that this is the second server related fight that has somehow made it on to the Monster Play forums.

    /ontopic

    The lag seems to be bad on just about every server, whether it be on Freepside or Creepside.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    I find it odd that this is the second server related fight that has somehow made it on to the Monster Play forums.

    /ontopic

    The lag seems to be bad on just about every server, whether it be on Freepside or Creepside.
    We could have had some great fights over the last few days but Freepside lag has been unplayable for a lot of people. I myself have been unaffected much but other have 5-8 seconds skill lag. Wile it appears on screen at least that the Creeps are not suffering from the same lag as us. I also find it silly that Creeps on Eldar prefer to fight at known server lines where they can take advantage of this lag.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    I find it odd that this is the second server related fight that has somehow made it on to the Monster Play forums.

    /ontopic

    The lag seems to be bad on just about every server, whether it be on Freepside or Creepside.
    I'm sorry this is not meant to be a server fight but seems some people don't have other ways to give vent to their frustration, i just asked how is lag on freep side on other servers and especially in the last 4 days, i got no replies about it yet, though.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  12. #12
    Deni my dear, Elle and Songsinger...lets stop this here. If you wanna fight move to Ettens or maybe to Eldar forums and calm a bit!
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonites View Post
    Deni my dear, Elle and Songsinger...lets stop this here. If you wanna fight move to Ettens or maybe to Eldar forums and calm a bit!
    Indeed there is a time and a place, apologies to the general PvMP community.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    We could have had some great fights over the last few days but Freepside lag has been unplayable for a lot of people. I myself have been unaffected much but other have 5-8 seconds skill lag. Wile it appears on screen at least that the Creeps are not suffering from the same lag as us. I also find it silly that Creeps on Eldar prefer to fight at known server lines where they can take advantage of this lag.
    Well you can consider yourself lucky because in the bad moments from friday to sunday i was unable to use any skill at all, this is curious to me because i got a pretty good pc and a decent line, i know someone who lags much more than me, no doubt, but i also know that sometime we can just make heavy fights all the time with just the normal lotro lag so where is the problem? My assumption is a cut of the bandwith given to the european servers, from what i know on Snowbourn and Vanyar there are way more players fighting at the same time and they don't have the same problem we have here, i'd like to hear the opinion of someone from those servers.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Menomonie, WI
    Posts
    1,480
    Happens on Silverlode as well.

    We have a number of folks who play both sides and they all say that is it much worse on freepside. I have experienced 10 second lock ups where nothing appears to happen, and when we come out of it half the raid is dead and damage is streaming off me.

    Open field fights aren't as bad, when you tighten up the quarters (hallways / inside OP's) and add in NPC's it gets downright maddening.

    Sadly, Turbine has said they have "addressed" this issue, with what, a forum post? A nice curtsey??
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r9 (active) Mini

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Well you can consider yourself lucky because in the bad moments from friday to sunday i was unable to use any skill at all, this is curious to me because i got a pretty good pc and a decent line, i know someone who lags much more than me, no doubt, but i also know that sometime we can just make heavy fights all the time with just the normal lotro lag so where is the problem? My assumption is a cut of the bandwith given to the european servers, from what i know on Snowbourn and Vanyar there are way more players fighting at the same time and they don't have the same problem we have here, i'd like to hear the opinion of someone from those servers.
    That sounds horrible. :/

    I can't really speak for my server as I only play Creep, but I have heard reports of Freeps having bad lag issues as well. It seems like a lot of the reports do come from EU servers, however.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sunset Strip
    Posts
    823
    OP experienced lag for only four days? I take it you went to moors for first time four days ago then. Get used to it.

    Yes lag is a terrible and in some occasions you can't play.

    Lag is the same on every server when there are big groups.

    Lag is much much worse on freepside.

    Everyone who denies those three, or saying "lag is same on creepside", is just making fool of himself.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

    ~Eralwen R10 hunter

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    i'm not gonna buy helm's deep
    I'm not buying it at all as there is nothing whatsoever worthwhile for creeps at all and I am only playing as a creep


    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    more important i am still a customer of this game so if Turbine don't answer me i hope other players will help me to understand what's going on, if you say lag is problem for creeps side also then you should support my legit request of a better server
    Couldn't agree more with you there. Everyone who plays is a customer of Turbine/WB and should be treated and given the proper items which means for a start, way better playable servers then we have now.

    The servers were so much better when they were over here in the Euro area (Ireland I beleive) and we had so many great fights. Since they have been sent over the Pond to USA soil, lag has grown slowly greater and greater and it is also on the creepside too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Ettenmoors is a vip area and i would like an at least minimal quality of service assured.
    Unfortunately, Turbine/WB do not see the Moors as a worthwile area to maintain let alone expand even though it would be very profiatable for them if they actually thought about it more.

    As freeps you do get expansions, updates, class updates/revamps and yet creeps in reality, have gooten sod all over the entire time. Yes, the odd update, the odd new skill/skins etc but nothing of worthwhile value. New new planned map never materialised as the old map was slightly changed and it has made it worse anyhow.


    Everything else that has been posted about the toon in question - good/bad should only be in the Eldar section as this is a general area for Monsterplay and we all have problems with server lag on BOTH side.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    saying "lag is same on creepside", is just making fool of himself.
    I am sorry but I do have the same problems at times when playing as a creep.
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

  20. #20
    It's rather pathetic and embarassing for Eldar that this turned into a puerile little "who is the biggest noob" fight.

    It's also frustrating because the name-calling hides a real problem. We currently have a very healthy population on both sides in Ettenmoors and this should be leading to some epic action, just as we had in years past when Eldar was famous for its PvMP.

    However, the server hardware simple can't cope. When we have 1.5 raids on each side (<50-60 players total) the server lag simply becomes comical. It can take 10-15 seconds to fire off a single skill. It is hopeless.

    To be very clear, I understand the different types of lag. I have a beast of a machine which churns out 60 fps (my monitor refresh rate) even with 60 players on screen. I have 0.0% loss and 90ms latency on a 78MB fibre-optic connection. This is not graphics lag, it's not a poor connection, it's not because anyone or anything else is using my internet. It is the server failing to cope.

    I've played on creep as well (don't tell anyone!) and had no problems with *server* lag. This is evidence by the fact that when the hordes clash and server lag kicks in, it's freeps who get wiped every time. I don't doubt that some players on both sides have weaker PCs and/or poor connections and thus experience "lag" in big fights. But *server* lag seems to be a bigger problem for freeps.

    In the end though it's a problem for everyone because after it's happened a couple of times there is just no point continuing and freeps give up. And before someone piles into Odo again, let me point out that the first time this happened recently was at the weekend when Erlo was leading and I challenge anyone to suggest he ever runs from a fight. His first rule is "we all fight to the end, no-one runs".

    I hope Turbine can ignore the spatting here and do something, even if it's just a server restart, because at the moment Ettenmoors is pretty much unplayable.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    As for Deni... your freep spies have you misinformed love. If i was you i would recheck my sources before coming to the forums and lying.
    My *spies* (friends rather that were equally disappointed freeps disbanded as creeps were) are reliable as ive known them for a very long time and as ive repeated what they told me I haven't come onto the forums to *lie* as you have made out. As far as im aware they speak truth as far as they see it.

    The only really bad lag I have is first contact lag and I usually give freeps a free kill as I don't even see them until I retreat
    but I do have to say lately the creepside lag has gotten a lot worse and just saying its only on freepside is ridiculus and seems an easy excuse to give up.
    As for Erlo's mentioned raid a few days ago all cudos for them for coming back at us, for once I admired the fight in the freeps and I haven't felt that way about any freep leader since Ekla quit.
    Last edited by Deniorona; Sep 24 2013 at 12:51 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    157
    Purely~Scrumptious

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Grothum
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Greetings,
    i don't like to use the forum to complain unless strictly needed and today i'm afraid i can't really avoid that, it's the 4th day in a row here on Eldar that (*1) when we reach more than 60 players on the field the game become unusable for the freep side, if it goes well we can use a skill every 10 seconds, if it goes bad we can only watch the creeps killing us happily and undisturbed, it's not the first time that happens but never for 4 days in a row, (*2)it's very miserable for the freeps and, in the end, also for the creeps, because after 2 or 3 attempts you can only disband the raid and stop the farming, no fun for freeps, no fun for creeps, so (*3) i'd be curious to know how's the situation in the other servers, is this a common scenario for all servers? For the european servers only? Or here on Eldar the pvp players are children of a lesser God (with the same monthly fee though)? Thanks to all the replies.

    Maggots and pies alike, seriously, stop bringing your server disputes to the main forum. If you want to ask about 'worldwide lag', one does simply just that.


    1. If you lag, creeps lag. On rare ocassions creeps lag the most, generally froobs get the worst of it. That don't mean creeps don't get skill lag when you get it, it's just a 'tad' less.

    2. rofl, thanks for the giggles.

    3. There's no reasoning with the lag, it comes and goes as it pleases, jumping from server to server as it seems fit. I play on 4 different servers, 2 EU, 2 US, on rare ocassions the lag is worldwide, generally it's server specific and normally last, in my experience, between 1-3 days. (We're talking the really REAL bad lag here.) And no, none of the servers I play on have had noticeably worse lag than normally lately.


    Hope this helps.




    Since you got me started and all, I also took the liberty of sorting your post out to something more 'fitting' for the main munster forum just for future reference and ocassions, should any arise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Greetings. I don't like to use the main monster forum to start internal server flame wars. Bye.
    Last edited by poxnoxious; Sep 24 2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Because I can!
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    ..i just would like to know how's the situation in the other servers and especially in the last days, because we've been able to have huge fights in Eldar and i'm trying to understand what's going on lately.
    I can't answer for how it's been the last days since I haven't been online but compared to other servers I find Eldar not bad at all. Yes some days the lag is worse then others without there being a known explanation for it but this is a problem on all servers I have visited.
    The only advice I can give is to play solo or in small groups instead of big raids all the time when the lag is making the game almost "unplayable".
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    715
    Well is there and everyone knows that, but fact is that not many people know that the lag affects freepside far more than creepside.

    But the whole thread seems like server related QQ more of a beg to GM to get rid of lag.

    since this thread might get closed to be out of topic I might say ........ >>>>>>>>>>Transfer to LANDY!!! =D We have THE BEST community and raid leaders on both sides!!! BEST PVP THAN ANY OTHER SERVER!!!<<<<<<<<<<

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload