We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question on Stats

Hi all, just wondering if will is the most imp. stat then fate , and then is it + vit items or + morale items? Which is the best way to go. Thanks all...

well, considering the fact that you posted this in the lore master forums, il guess that you might be a lore master. for will classes,(lore master,rune keeper, and minstrel)will is your number one stat, followed by fate, and then vitality.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000129f87/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, the will is most important, but what follows there are different opinions. In these days you have enough tact. mitigation from will, so maybe the raw morale is better suited than vita. Fate plays has some importance but how big - it varries from player to player.

And as always by lm class, there is no just one the best way to go. It depends on situation, on preffered play style, on your role.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Depends on whether you want a higher critical rating or more morale. Will is a must have, as it increases your base damage, but you can juggle fate and vitality about to balance Crit rating and morale. For a while I went with higher morale, but I've found it much more profitable to have a higher critical rating. That way you do more damage, and most enemies end up dead before they get close enough to affect your morale.

It's all up to how you play, and what stats best fit your style.

Will > Crit > Morale > Vit > Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Antmf712 View Post
    Hi all, just wondering if will is the most imp. stat then fate , and then is it + vit items or + morale items? Which is the best way to go. Thanks all...
    Any opinions expresses in reply to your post will most likely change on November 18th, when Helms Deep goes live and all knowledge of this class will be nuked with the all class rewrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
    Any opinions expresses in reply to your post will most likely change on November 18th, when Helms Deep goes live and all knowledge of this class will be nuked with the all class rewrite.
    My not. They are class-changes, not stat-changes.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes