We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Crafting Refuses to Update Mastery

I just recently finished the first crafting level of my Expert Tailoring. It now says (360,360) and refuses to give me my Artisan crafting- or my ability to master Expert Tailoring- meaning I can't make superior gear, and I can't do Artisan Tailoring. All my other tailor levels (journeyman, apprentice) are fully mastered. What. The Hell. This shouldn't be happening. Can I please get this fixed- soon? I have a kinship depending on me.

You need to do a task to move on to the next level - talk to a Tailor NPC. Can't remember if it's a Novice or an Expert you want. Think it's Novice.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    You need to do a task to move on to the next level - talk to a Tailor NPC. Can't remember if it's a Novice or an Expert you want.
    Shouldn't matter, to start with. The novice will send you to Esteldin to do the tailor quest for the expert tailor there. Once that quest chain is complete, you'll be able to work on mastery of Expert tier and start working on proficiency of Artisan tier.