We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: alt-tabbing

alt-tabbing

I'm thinking of subbing 2 accounts, but I can't seem to be able to alt-tab to desktop, I also like to be able to so I can have a webpage up to show what/where I need to go/do. but not being to alt-tab makes it hard, I need to log out and back in just to get to the desktop. am I doing some thing wrong or is this the way lotro works every other game I ever played let me alt-tab. thanks

alt-tabbing works just fine in lotro. Only reason for it not working might be that one does not have any other program running at the time.

other way to get back to desktop is to hit alt+eenter, wich changes the game into windowed mode.

On those occasions that I want to be able to alt-tab to other applications, I first alt-enter (put lotro in windowed mode). THEN, alt-tab. Then after bringing lotro back to the front, expand to full-screen again, and I can alt-tab around however I want. I've always just shrugged my shoulders and said "windows is weird".

I can alt-tab ok from the game to my desktop, but my computer does seem to make a bit of a fuss about it like it's some great effort to do so!

I can alt tab just fine most of the time. Remember to make sure that your running the game in the same resolution that you have your desktop set to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
    I can alt tab just fine most of the time. Remember to make sure that your running the game in the same resolution that you have your desktop set to.

no reason whatsoever to run with same resolution. Works just fine with different resses.

well at least this works for now. alt-enter, not quite what I need but for now it's good. thanks for all the help.