We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Crafting Level

Crafting Level

Has it been announced yet that there's a new crafting level? If so, does anyone know how many points it will take to get the next level of guild rep? I'm hoarding guild rep items in anticipation, but I'd like to know how much I need.

Meh, they always add a new level in crafting every expansion they release.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Crafting_Guild

As you can see here, they add about 15 000 points each time.

So 60 000 + 15 000 would be a good starting point

Lightbulb

There is crafting tier increase with every expansion. It is ussually posted after all the classes devs diary & whatever new system get implemented. The crafting dev diary will be the last if it have nothing new but a tier increase.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

The crafting does indeed go up*. It has not been confirmed yet whether or not there is a new tier in Guild rep. Personally, I'm curious what they would name it. Doesn't seem like it can go much higher than Grand Master of the Guild. If we have a new tier for every xpac, can anyone imagine what the guild rep name would be by the time we reach Mordor? O.O God/Goddess of the Guild?

*Sources: Ten Ton Hammer interview and Massively interview
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    The crafting does indeed go up*. It has not been confirmed yet whether or not there is a new tier in Guild rep. Personally, I'm curious what they would name it. Doesn't seem like it can go much higher than Grand Master of the Guild. If we have a new tier for every xpac, can anyone imagine what the guild rep name would be by the time we reach Mordor? O.O God/Goddess of the Guild?
    President of the Guild? Grand Poobah of the Guild? Potentate of the Guild?

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    President of the Guild? Grand Poobah of the Guild? Potentate of the Guild?
    The crafting tiers had the same issue back in the SoA and MoM/SoM days. Once RoI came out, they found a way. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

It's been speculated the new tier of crafting will be called Westemnet. Maybe they'll wise up and start using titles like "Westemnet Scholar of the Guild".

muse of celebrimbor? galadriel's personal tailor ? Eru?
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

Save up 90,000 worth guild reputation at least just to be sure.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Just start making as many guild rep items as you possibly can right now. If the Guild rep level goes up with the expansion, then you'll be in good shape. When HD goes live, click and turn them in from lowest to highest. If you run out before maxing rep, you still have until your character reach the new level cap before you can actually make stuff you can use, so there's still plenty of time to make more.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    Just start making as many guild rep items as you possibly can right now. If the Guild rep level goes up with the expansion, then you'll be in good shape. When HD goes live, click and turn them in from lowest to highest. If you run out before maxing rep, you still have until your character reach the new level cap before you can actually make stuff you can use, so there's still plenty of time to make more.
    And don't forget you probably also will need to wait for the first drop of 'the more than tarnished crest of west-rohan' or something similar before you can even dream of doing anything usefull. Yes RNG i'm looking at YOU!

Joke aside: I always do as many as i can stand to produce, new expansion/crafting tier or not. If i get some of the bigger one left over they might come in handy for alts or kinnies sooner or later.

until now i this way always have become max-repped first day of new xpacs.

regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post

*Sources: Ten Ton Hammer interview and Massively interview
    Edorian Tier & Mega Grand Master of the Guild?
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth