We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Strength and Honor in Action

Video starts with two SnH members gearing up and duoing on the way to GTA FC. Notice how the two expert martial artists Nyyx (Rex) and Morzanx (Kip) engage in TRUE solo combat. True solo combat is shown in its purest form as a series of pre-determined subserviance/dominance rituals such as bowing and aggreeing to begin the fight with Morz having one arm behind his back, his other arm, not my other arm...okay now watch this...boom...buy my video and subscribe to my 8 week program!!!- Nyyx.---goes home to starla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzh9koy7b1E

-Dad
    Naug

"Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Other SnH video

Milnor is Mushu.
    Last edited by Gottapee; Sep 25 2013 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindel13863 View Post
    Video starts with two SnH members gearing up and duoing on the way to GTA FC. Notice how the two expert martial artists Nyyx (Rex) and Morzanx (Kip) engage in TRUE solo combat. True solo combat is shown in its purest form as a series of pre-determined subserviance/dominance rituals such as bowing and aggreeing to begin the fight with Morz having one arm behind his back, his other arm, not my other arm...okay now watch this...boom...buy my video and subscribe to my 8 week program!!!- Nyyx.---goes home to starla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzh9koy7b1E

-Dad
    While "impressive" this troll is I can only hope to take it a step farther.

Since you are indeed following in your Dear Daddy Neck's footsteps, I would first like to point out that you and he both have dirty laundry as far as "Farm Clubbing" goes but you unlike Neck put your own out in public as seen here --> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...GTA&highlight=.

Oh but it gets better, not only in this post you admitted and even proudly announced your "farm clubbing" ways, but you even threw your oh so famous leader and tribe under the bus by saying in this post
    Thanks Warginator, Uglymf, and all the others this afternoon who fought my champ.
    Now Uglymf being in the same tribe, would have to mean that you "farmed" rank off of each others therefore making yourself, Neck, and all others in your tribe who call SnH "farmers/Farm clubbers" are hypocritical at best.

Now to go back to your orignal post and video. I can only guess that that the only person "buying videos" and "subcribing to any 8 week program( though those should probably be flipped around) is in fact you giving your patronage to Nyyx as seen here. --> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-2)&highlight=

-Your Daddy
    P.S. Nyyx is only the sales guy, Starla will be your teacher during your 8 week programs.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Wow what a day in the moors. You creeps brought it like crazy all day. EPIC fights. I know things aren't balanced but that had to be more exciting than getting camped at grams. Thanks Chili and all the others who fought in the raids and small group action through out the day. And great fight club to end the night. A lot of elite players got to test themselves and I had to brand to beat Gilc's BA so he is now my daddy on that toon as well. It will get better, keep your heads up and just have fun, attack attack attack.

-Naug
    Great fights at gta fight club. You are a tough one to kill!

-Naug
    Thanks Warginator, Uglymf, and all the others this afternoon who fought my champ. You guys were all very tough fights. Keep it up! I always tend to hang out there at GTA so if you ever want a spar just indicate so And Chili and Inquisidor, thank you for not ganking me there earlier as well

-Naug
    Thanks man for being a gentleman during our 1v1 attempts. You have my number for sure, and though they keep getting interrupted you were going to win pretty solidly so it is all good. If anything, maybe those younger reavers will learn that a champ at 1.5k morale isn't quite dead yet Good job though, hopefully we will find each other in less busy area where I can die without interruptions.

-naug
    Wow that was a long fight today. I appreciate you calling off the hounds that showed up and continuing the 1v1.s.

-Naug

razalgul, darkblackevilthing, montaro, indians, and everyone else that gave me a 1v1 today, thank you very much.
    Anyways overall I have had a pretty darn good week out in the moors with 1v1s, even if they were few and far between. Thanks guys for bringing the fight.
    Finally!!! Nymerica I was looking to 1v1 you for the longest time.

What was your opinion on 1v1's and FC's being farming again? I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    What was your opinion on 1v1's and FC's being farming again? I forgot.
    I think it is farming.
    Naug

Man so many memorable quotes here. Really brings up a flood of memories.... Good times!

SnH Landroval

I think it is farming.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Farmer

I think it is farming.
    Luc what you just described is what we do 99% of the time as soloers. When you see a fight club it has more to do with getting bored roaming the map and not finding any creeps than it does trying to farm rep.
    Hypocrisy, Meet your maker.

Edit: I know what it is, you must be a Scotch Korean.

Last edited by TackyFailz; Sep 26 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

Opinions change... expecting consistency from an MMO player is an exercise in futility.

For what it's worth, I've heard that "clubbing" was a synonym for farming on European servers -- it was banned under Codemasters' CoC. Not saying they were right -- just throwing it out there. People have varying opinions on it.
    [center]LANDROVAL: Anarwald, Hunter - Rank 7 ~ Dwinobald, Burglar - Rank 7
    [color=red]Anoarnakh - Rank 7 - Pouncing Pwny[/color]
    (Retired -- currently playing Real Life)[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by dniv14 View Post
    For what it's worth, I've heard that "clubbing" was a synonym for farming on European servers -- it was banned under Codemasters' CoC. Not saying they were right -- just throwing it out there. People have varying opinions on it.
    That's just a difference in terminology. What we call "fight clubs" most other servers call "1v1 circles," and what we simply call "farming" the same servers call "fight clubbing." So, really, GTA FC would be a 1v1 circle according to other servers' terminology.
    Hromgar, Captain
    Wardens of Numenor, Landroval

I wanna join snh

Man I wanna join snh for their epic internet research skills. ; )
    Grathak

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyf206yahoo.com View Post
    Man I wanna join snh for their epic internet research skills. ; )
    Grathak
    Yea we tend to look up stuff and make informed statements. Not just blurt out anything that makes the current Zerglord give you a thumbs up and a pat on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by borges_maze View Post
    That's just a difference in terminology. What we call "fight clubs" most other servers call "1v1 circles," and what we simply call "farming" the same servers call "fight clubbing." So, really, GTA FC would be a 1v1 circle according to other servers' terminology.
    This^ Landy is the re-tart-ed redheaded step child of the servers apparently and our slang is different from most if not all other servers.

All I see on this topic is ego-stroking nonsense.

If ya'll are that insecure with yourselves then so be it.

Ya'll really need to drop Juggernaughtiez though and join Inflated. errr I mean Elevated.

Whichever.

Quote Originally Posted by CVIgdal View Post
    All I see on this topic is ego-stroking nonsense.

If ya'll are that insecure with yourselves then so be it.

Ya'll really need to drop Juggernaughtiez though and join Inflated. errr I mean Elevated.

Whichever.

Only person I really see ego-stroking is Naug, making yet another post(because there aren't about 100 others) just for the maybe 6 SnH members that still pvp and 1/3rd of that can only and has only played creepside for the past few months. If you, The General Pvp population STILL think that 6 of us are a threat in the current Landy pvp setting than boy have you guys been blind.

And if anyone is inflated, talk to Neck and the many others who follow his every word. The guy constantly talks about how good he is in OOC and how he beats every freep in the moors past/present/and future with one hand behind his back with freeps being "OP."

And Saellyn, why are you here? Neither Freep nor Creepside wants you, I mean literally NO ONE likes you on this server. This is an MMO you play with people/friends and yet you've been kicked from every Kin/Tribe you've ever been apart of within 3 months of joining except maybe Soldiers of Light due to their leadership leaving before you even joined. Also seeing as you in fact only jumped on the SnH hate wagon AFTER you were REJECTED and DENIED entry into SnH just makes you an even funnier mistake to the Creepside Defence.

Funny post.

I take no offense to it whatsoever.

As for the post above mine...none of us are insecure at all. People beg for our attention, we try to ignore it but every so often you must please them. In an mmo you will meet many many type of players, but afew attributes can define a majority of players. Though one thing is found in every player who loggs into lotro or any mmo and that is they want to have fun, the desire for entertainment for the time period they have to spend in the game. Some enjoy roleplaying, some enjoy in game conent, but we players in the ettenmoors enjoy PVP. Getting deeper into that, some enjoy pvp simply by banding together with others to converse while fighting the opposite faction, some enjoy griefing their opponent while others cant find comfort if they arent seen as an amazing player...the greatest of em all or some huge spectacle that everyone else around should hope to become some day and last but not least you have those that come simply to challenge themselves with the desire to get better as they go. Some of these things seen comical to some but thats just the way some enjoy their gaming time, so whos to judge?

SnH was started with the hope that freinds can come together and do end game raid content and enjoy each others company...all players from SnH came from a previous failing lotro kin, just with that base the kin claimed a certain type of player to it. Players that enjoy a challenge and players that know what it takes to keep thing calm and controlled so things dont get out of hand. It was more a coincidence that a number of us either came from a pvp background or enjoyed pvp.

Now we meet claims made on us for ruining pvp, ezmoding, flipping sides to assure being on the winning side, and even farming.

I said before their are many different players in the ettenmoors. Now let me ask a question here, does it make more sense that a small number of kinmates are the soul root of all pvp issues in landroval pvp OR is it the rest of the server? Seems like a lot of mischief for such a small number of ppl to make. Ill tell landroval creepside the same thing i told meneldor creepside, why are you hating the one group of people on the opposite side that can promise you a challenge in a pvp zone? If you are really willing to admit to that than that says a lot about you. It says you and your gaming friends arent happy unless your having everything served on a platter for you or faceroll easy. Want to claim its cause freeps are overpowered...switch to freepside and we willgladly go creepside, show us up.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

The funny thing is that almost 95% of people don't know who the leader of snh is! People don't like our back round for odd reason we have good well rounded people ! Just a lot of haters
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Chill guys

It was a Napoleon Dynamite video...how could, and why would you think this is a serious knock on you guys? I think some in your kin are great, a couple are a bit young and annoying, and the rest are just normal players. I like that you guys come to the moors, it makes it fun. The moors is like WWE to me. The fights are mostly decided before the fight starts in terms of knowing if you are going to do well or not. The wilder the personalities the more interesting and fun this is. I deliberately stir the pot with you clowns when I am on creep side to get fights. Thus the non-stop CJs....it pisses people off and they come back for more of Daddy's meds.
    Naug

Post was funny, but bottom line is you know someone by their actions. Forums are for laughs, and for the most part nothing here influences my opinion of people. I determine who my friends are in this game by how people treat me. Talk is cheap, I respect people who respect me in word and in deed.

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    And Saellyn, why are you here? Neither Freep nor Creepside wants you, I mean literally NO ONE likes you on this server. This is an MMO you play with people/friends and yet you've been kicked from every Kin/Tribe you've ever been apart of within 3 months of joining except maybe Soldiers of Light due to their leadership leaving before you even joined. Also seeing as you in fact only jumped on the SnH hate wagon AFTER you were REJECTED and DENIED entry into SnH just makes you an even funnier mistake to the Creepside Defence.

Last time I checked I've only been thrown out of one kin.
    I left Riders of Rohan, Nesh me Hanan, and Knights of the White Lady on my own accord.

As for people liking me or not, plenty still do, and I still raid often on both sides and in pve-land. That hasn't changed at all.

Next time try to be accurate.

Last time I checked I've only been thrown out of one kin.
    I left Riders of Rohan, Nesh me Hanan, and Knights of the White Lady on my own accord.

As for people liking me or not, plenty still do, and I still raid often on both sides and in pve-land. That hasn't changed at all.

Next time try to be accurate.
    Preparing for the forum quotes from years ago to prove you in fact were kicked out of everything and have no friends. Come on SnH research team, don't let me down now!!!! :P

As for people liking me or not, plenty still do, and I still raid often on both sides and in pve-land. .

Can't argue with the facts Tacky. As a junior associate on the SnH research team, I have evidence to present that Saellyn does indeed still run around with raids on freepside.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Kin-Tribe-Pics

Very first post shows Saellyn with a group

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    Preparing for the forum quotes from years ago to prove you in fact were kicked out of everything and have no friends. Come on SnH research team, don't let me down now!!!! :P

Not worthy
    Last edited by Gottapee; Sep 30 2013 at 02:44 PM.