We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for something specific

Greetings Brandywine!

Currently I hail from the Riddermark server. However, a few months ago, I rolled a new toon on Brandywine with the intention of truly experiencing the game in all aspects, away from the distractions that my main characters face. I currently have a level 20 warden, equipped with an xp-disabler, who is dead set on completing everything Middle Earth has to offer. From Bree to the Shire to Rohan, as it was intended. Level 20 Great Barrows, level 33 Red Maids, level 50 Carn Dum and Barad Gularan runs! It is something I never got the chance to do in the race to level cap.

So, my question is, are there any groups here on this server who do the same thing? Or even if there aren't, are there any Kinships or people who have thought of doing the same thing? Leaving no quest undone, no deed unfinished, before moving on. It is a challenge, to be sure, but one that requires company to do it right.

If anyone has had the same though, send my toon (Hersephor) a mail in-game or leave a comment/message for me here.

Thanks!

-Uron

Quote Originally Posted by Uron View Post
    Greetings Brandywine!

Currently I hail from the Riddermark server. However, a few months ago, I rolled a new toon on Brandywine with the intention of truly experiencing the game in all aspects, away from the distractions that my main characters face. I currently have a level 20 warden, equipped with an xp-disabler, who is dead set on completing everything Middle Earth has to offer. From Bree to the Shire to Rohan, as it was intended. Level 20 Great Barrows, level 33 Red Maids, level 50 Carn Dum and Barad Gularan runs! It is something I never got the chance to do in the race to level cap.

So, my question is, are there any groups here on this server who do the same thing? Or even if there aren't, are there any Kinships or people who have thought of doing the same thing? Leaving no quest undone, no deed unfinished, before moving on. It is a challenge, to be sure, but one that requires company to do it right.

If anyone has had the same though, send my toon (Hersephor) a mail in-game or leave a comment/message for me here.

Thanks!

-Uron
    I have thought the same thing many times, I have a lvl 20 camp that I will do the same thing with, expect a message from Baddassbilly.

Uron, I'm doing something I usually blatantly against, posting in another world's forums. I am doing this to tell you we do have a SoA/XP disable group on Ridder. It runs the at level content on a weekly basis. I ran with them once on one of my alts. It is ran by Crell (very knowledgeable) and is very fun.