We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warg Packs

Warg Packs

Hello all.

During times of intense zerging, Grams Camping, or Rez camping, I plan to lead Warg Packs. In many cases, a major problem with these camps are not numbers, but heals. So the solution then, would be to slow or kill the healers to make it easier for the other Creeps. If anyone is interested, please send an in-game tell to Silence or PM me here on the forums.

As I said, I only plan to lead these during camps or massive zerging. I have no intentions to run around unnecessary grouped, killing soloers.

Requiresments:

1. Must be a Warg. Any ranks acceptable. (Perhaps I can find a suicidal reaver to be bait)
    2. Must be willing to follow directions.
    3. Must realize that we will probably die a lot. Must be willing to die a lot.

Thanks,

Chief Guard Silence
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Don't do it.

P.S. Maybe small packs of 3-4 but if the zerging is what you don't like then you counter it by zerging... What is da point mang?
    Either way have fun, you're alright just hope you don't turn into the warg raid baby magnet master of zerglets... love you

/.02
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyGo-SZc0hXT4WIMVUwaxkpPkPKhookGmg6I2IYYigLfDfDVnC0sBcCQ[/IMG]

To follow up with some advice Sel...
    I've heard the technique in this video was quite successful when used against the mighty Otdannon (or however you spell that nub's name).

Again, good luck to you sir, and make sure to take notes
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyGo-SZc0hXT4WIMVUwaxkpPkPKhookGmg6I2IYYigLfDfDVnC0sBcCQ[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortician View Post
    Don't do it.

P.S. Maybe small packs of 3-4 but if the zerging is what you don't like then you counter it by zerging... What is da point mang?
    Either way have fun, you're alright just hope you don't turn into the warg raid baby magnet master of zerglets... love you

/.02
    I see your point Chef. I really don't plan to do this unless some serious camping is going on.... Nor do I intend to be running around with a raid of wargs. You don't have to worry about me becoming a zerglet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortician View Post
    To follow up with some advice Sel...
    I've heard the technique in this video was quite successful when used against the mighty Otdannon (or however you spell that nub's name).

Again, good luck to you sir, and make sure to take notes
    Lol Chef you're awesome.

I say go for it. If anything it will add an element of danger to camps and roflstomp zergs, especially if you're smart about it. Akulhun's Fury pots are going to be a good friend here...

All that said, keep an eye out for those nublet hunters next to the group that love to track wargies.
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler

Warg packs are, in addition to effective, also a good way to chill-ax in game with friends, and have a blast. Used to pack it up for ####sNgiggles years back.

Seems to me, if I recall, the most effective ones we had were small ones. 3-6 man packs. Anything larger than that was a cluster-f$#%, and 4 wargs can take out most freep groups like a terrorist......stick n move. Fun times! May join ya next time you pack, haven't done one of those in quite a while
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    In many cases, a major problem with these camps are not numbers, but heals. So the solution then, would be to slow or kill the healers to make it easier for the other Creeps.

Oh, oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Oh, oh dear.
    Don't worry. Half of this server's wargs couldn't get positional damage if you took your armour of and tapped walk...oh wait that's just ikilledu
    Tsaurel/Telae

As I said, I only plan to lead these during camps or massive zerging. I have no intentions to run around unnecessary grouped, killing soloers.
    At least do what you said on your first outing with your warg pack. There was 4 freeps online, and I was in War Speech getting zergged by 6 wargs. Which is cool, I dont die in real life. But made us few chuckle due to the severityh of your previous statement.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    At least do what you said on your first outing with your warg pack. There was 4 freeps online, and I was in War Speech getting zergged by 6 wargs. Which is cool, I dont die in real life. But made us few chuckle due to the severityh of your previous statement.
    It's somewhat understandable when you consider the quality of wargs Silence has to work with. I'm surprised he hasn't bashed his head into a wall yet.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Contrary to what appears to be popular belief, I was not leading a pack today. All the wargs you saw were ungrouped, and I didn't call out the Freeps nor did I call for the Wargs :P

and Lol Syn xD.

Contrary to what appears to be popular belief, I was not leading a pack today. All the wargs you saw were ungrouped, and I didn't call out the Freeps nor did I call for the Wargs :P

and Lol Syn xD.
    ah the ole "solo vs ungrouped vs working together to a common goal" quandry.

Again, matters little. I was impressed with the effectiveness of the kills. Rank 7 was the lowest rank warg, but the 3 defilers healing made it humorous until the other two of us mapped and parked it in GV, until Grish showed up to take names.

Besides, I kinda like seeing the spark of anger in creeps, or freeps for that matter. Ive long been a proponent of anger breeding better fights. Cheers!
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain