We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Im so confused! Please Help!

Okay here's what's going on. When i'm in a fellowship, and i want to share a quest, I see a quest with the GREY RING and i click "Share". Well, for some reason the fellowship member(s) will get an offer to accept multiple other quests in addition to the one i shared?? Up to 2 or 3 others. Why is this happening? They are unrelated quests because the original one i shared didn't have the GREY ARROWS. And when i check my quest log to look at the others that were shared, they are just simple side quests. Ex. "Collect 20 boar haunches and 20 bear hides" or "Collect mushrooms 0/20" Someone please help me. I'm getting confused on whats going on

Lightbulb

You can share any quests that have indicated as shareable but the fellow receiving it must have a valid minimum level, that quest pack & be in the same step of the quest chain (if the quest is part of a chain) to accept that quest. If he is receiving other quests than the 1 you shared those maybe lower steps on the quest chain that he most complete before be able to accept your quest.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? : http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/...ps38sxzbsq.png
    Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth