We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Question Epic Battle Sunday

Dear Firefoot,

I am looking to organise a RAID vs RAID epic battle between the servers most valiant Free Peoples and most fearsome of Monster Players. The rules will be simple - 2 teams of 24, Best of 3 rounds on a Sunday, date TBC. Winner is the team that defeats all opposing players and forces them to retreat or leave the battle area. If you have any ideas around this please post your comments. If you are interested then please post. If you don't like the idea then please also post - vote with your words....

The purpose of this event will be to have some fun, earn some commendations and get to know each other. I hope you like the idea.

I look forward to your comments.

Best of luck getting it going, my greenie might stop by to watch.

Most creep think freeps are zergers who don't know how to play their OP class.
    Most freeps think creep are zergers who don't know how to play...at all
    Both side think the other just wants to farm each other and neither side can count.
    Now that we have establish the basis of Firefoot PVP we should organize a pre-planned zerg v zerg!

Prob is getting 24 folks on either side. FF being such a small server somedays there isn't a total of 24 folks on both sides total. Usually folks meet at GTA and spar til a brawl breaks out. That alone shows the cooperation and coordination of FF PvPers.

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    Prob is getting 24 folks on either side. FF being such a small server somedays there isn't a total of 24 folks on both sides total. Usually folks meet at GTA and spar til a brawl breaks out. That alone shows the cooperation and coordination of FF PvPers.
    We are indeed small in number, but the greatest movements were started by a few....lone nuts, who people followed.....Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post

Most creep think freeps are zergers who don't know how to play their OP class.
    Most freeps think creep are zergers who don't know how to play...at all
    Both side think the other just wants to farm each other and neither side can count.
    Now that we have establish the basis of Firefoot PVP we should organize a pre-planned zerg v zerg!
    Thanks for your comments. Interesting. Perhaps I should change the name of the post to "Pre-planned zerg v zerg" !!!- I'll keep an open mind.....