We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Business Opportunity for Turbine: Currency Cap Removal Revamp

As we all know inflation in Middle Earth has reached an all time high, making new players having a hard time catching up or integrate to the senior players.

Current Currency Cap Removal will allow players to unlock up to 9999g max.

I suggest that Currency Cap Removal should be like what Turbine did to Vault Storage. Say Currency Cap Removal 1 will unlock the first 500g. Players need to pay some tp or mc to unlock the next 500g (example Currency Cap Removal 2) and so on till 9999g =)

>90% of the players will not be affected under this change, but it will reduce soaring inflation on the server and close the income gap significantly. The only time someone need to spend >100g are those items sell by opportunists. In-game we don't get to buy anything more than 20g.

Will it scare of seasoned players? Nope

Reason: in-game gold become just a number after it reach >300g to many. Most doesn't know what to do with it. Some used it to show off. Some more idiotic think that 9999g is the end game. Turbine can easily cash out from these guys. Most that got thousands of gold are virtually too free. Make them farm tp again and for those that can't wait, they will unlock using mc. Better than they get bored, disturb new players & economy or leave the game ultimately ^^

Win-win situation for all. Instant balancing the game too =)

My personal opinion.

Trying to take away an existing benefit will make a lot of people very angry. This kind of implementation needed to be done before the launch of F2P.

Just look at the unpleasantness with the Helms Deep Epic Line being restricted to owners of the expansion. Multiply the upset.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofee View Post
    As we all know inflation in Middle Earth has reached an all time high, making new players having a hard time catching up or integrate to the senior players.

Current Currency Cap Removal will allow players to unlock up to 9999g max.

I suggest that Currency Cap Removal should be like what Turbine did to Vault Storage. Say Currency Cap Removal 1 will unlock the first 500g. Players need to pay some tp or mc to unlock the next 500g (example Currency Cap Removal 2) and so on till 9999g =)

>90% of the players will not be affected under this change, but it will reduce soaring inflation on the server and close the income gap significantly. The only time someone need to spend >100g are those items sell by opportunists. In-game we don't get to buy anything more than 20g.

Will it scare of seasoned players? Nope

Reason: in-game gold become just a number after it reach >300g to many. Most doesn't know what to do with it. Some used it to show off. Some more idiotic think that 9999g is the end game. Turbine can easily cash out from these guys. Most that got thousands of gold are virtually too free. Make them farm tp again and for those that can't wait, they will unlock using mc. Better than they get bored, disturb new players & economy or leave the game ultimately ^^

Win-win situation for all. Instant balancing the game too =)
    My opinion of this idea is the currency cap removal is fine leave it alone.
    also the currency cap being 9999g is not a problem and is not creating inflation it is people selling their accounts to noobs that don't know the value of gold/any item in the game that is causing inflation.

Oh no. One thing you do not do to a 6 year old fan base is take something away. Even if this applies to brand new players to the game it just seems so cheap and under handed.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    [I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

I didn't suggest this out of the blue. It is after seeing the reactions to HD changes that I think Turbine need to address this issue.

Unless common people, like most of us that just want to play a casual game, think it is fine to pay >1000g for a piece of Cyan L95 ring. Or perhaps we shall wait till L95 SA critical mat starts costing around 3000g, then we consider solving this problem?

Why not make a painful resolution once and for all, together with HD launch. It will be like the server having a mini-reset that benefits gameplay in long run, rather than continuous remedy. Isn't that what's on Turbine's mind when they removed the Seals =)

Like I explain early, most people are not affected, so what's the point of getting upset about? Most of us will be busy cursing about Trait Ladder when HD come out than cursing something that doesn't affect them at all. But if we do it later when the majority amass massive wealth, then it become an issue to remove.

Do I understand this right that you suggest to add new currency caps? If you really believe that this would achieve anything but drive away people for a little short-term income for Turbine you're mistaken:
    - Adding new paywalls retroactively will drive people away for sure (can't state "cashgrab" more obvious)
    - People that have a lot of in-game gold often also have a large amount of TP stockpiled already, so actual income for Turbine is limited
    - It will make trading of good items even more restricted to "elite" players that can pay, receive and hold large gold-amounts, effectively cutting casuals off from item trading.

If you want to fight inflation at this point you need a currency reform, not more paywalls.

This is unworkable for reasons indicated above. But I think it could be implemented going forward. Since level 95 mobs are certainly going to be worth more than the ones you high level folks have been slaying all year, it'll be easier for you to get to 9999g (whether that's your goal or not), and the same will be truer next year. So they could sell access to a journeyman currency cap of 99999g (or additional coin type taking the place of the next digit).

This is a pretty horrible idea... What you will essentially be doing is creating a luxury market of highly expensive FAs for gold hoarders... Players might even start using scrolls or similar items as currency instead of gold, because gold in this case has limiting properties... Since most players do not need more then couple hundred gold to function, they wont be even thinking of raising the cap... What i assume would happen then is that players will try to get rid of excess gold in the AH which will increase demand for certain consumables, scrolls that will be sold mainly by the gold hoarders that increased their cap... In the long run, trading (selling on AH) will only be viable for the gold hoarders..

Congratz, you got yourself a player base divided into two classes... Gold hoarders and everybody else... Guess who will be buying FAs then...

Oh and think of the annoyance if by bidding your item exceeds your currency cap... So much rage....

So yeah, once again, IMO horrible idea...
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 24 2013 at 12:53 PM.

I didn't suggest this out of the blue. It is after seeing the reactions to HD changes that I think Turbine need to address this issue.

Unless common people, like most of us that just want to play a casual game, think it is fine to pay >1000g for a piece of Cyan L95 ring. Or perhaps we shall wait till L95 SA critical mat starts costing around 3000g, then we consider solving this problem?
    Ok, this is never going to happen.. Blatant exaggeration... You will not be paying 1000g for a cyan ring.. The price of a ring depends solely on the supply and demand... If the item is scarce or hard to attain, supply will be low which will make the price go up. The market adjusts prices.. Most 85 cyan sold for around 30g on my server...

If the drop rates remain roughly the same, and im pretty sure they will, i assume they will sell for around 40-50g on my server and probably less on bigger servers like brandy....

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepherzaper View Post
    it is people selling their accounts to noobs that don't know the value of gold/any item in the game that is causing inflation.
    ...Really..? No, it's not people selling their accounts, it's high-levels trying to make a shiny coin off of stuff that is only worth a dull coin.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Just wanted to say:

Well done, Woofee, on having the most Signature Guidelines violating signature I've seen so far.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

noobness nonsense

emmm.300g in this game is nothing..casual players like yourself dont need to bother on buying teal or SArs ...so pure nonsense ..atm prices of everything are at all time low ...some smart people prepare and save gold to buy the next set of 1st agers goodies ..if you dont have that tiny discipline , turbine cant do it just to please you ..

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Just wanted to say:

Well done, Woofee, on having the most Signature Guidelines violating signature I've seen so far.
    Business Opportunity for Turbine: Signature size cap removal revamp.....

300 pixels for the low price of 499 TP....

Quote Originally Posted by zagreb000 View Post
    Business Opportunity for Turbine: Signature size cap removal revamp.....

300 pixels for the low price of 499 TP....
    lol..imagine an infraction removal bundle ???XD

i dont think its actually a bad idea... maybe requires a bit of work... other implementations to it in order to make it workable... such as some sort of lvl restrictions as well as purchasable upgrades to that...

but if its greed for money being the issue.... the changes to the tech tree in my opinion are directed that way as well... i think we will see TP/MC to fully build our chars again... even after many of us have in the past already.

if its changing things/removing things from the game... the new tech tree does that anyways... we wont be the same as we were anyways... so that excuse is kinda invalid in the first place...

change is coming wither we like it or not, think that much is obvious... may as well do it proper and change everything!

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Just wanted to say:

Thank you!!! As you can see, I am pushing my boundaries whenever opportunity arise too ...LOL

Ok, this is never going to happen.. Blatant exaggeration... You will not be paying 1000g for a cyan ring.. The price of a ring depends solely on the supply and demand... If the item is scarce or hard to attain, supply will be low which will make the price go up. The market adjusts prices.. Most 85 cyan sold for around 30g on my server...

If the drop rates remain roughly the same, and im pretty sure they will, i assume they will sell for around 40-50g on my server and probably less on bigger servers like brandy....
    Adam Smith's theory doesn't work here. The main reason for inflation in game is more season players had too much in-game currency and no where to spend. Coupled with opportunists' greed, inflation occurs.

If a L85 Golden Horse-lords jewelry is worth no less than 1000g on AH today, can you imagine a cyan/teal L90/L95 rare drop will fetch when HD is release. Bounder's L85 purple bartered jewelry is almost as good as those Horse-lords jewelry today and that's just a preview on what we are expecting from HD.

How often will rare items be drop in HD is everybody guess, but I doubt it will be high because Turbine is moving towards WoW early days direction, that is to create a time sink, else who will pay for MC...LOL We probably wouldn't see a decent Golden L95 drop until Update 12.1 or 12.2 too =)

When I first join LOTRO a year ago, a stack of Yellow Onion cost about 500s. That's a lot for a first time player that is about L20. I barely have enough to buy my first mount then, let alone buying Onions. Today I can sell a stack of Yellow Onion for as much as 2g and it's selling well; largely because someone created a new character funded by their wealthy main character. Do I need to care about the newbie which is in the same situation like I did a year ago? Nah... it's not my problem losing another potential player/subscriber.

History will repeat itself. It happen in Everquest, UO, WoW etc etc. It will reach a breaking point till no fresh player join the game. What happen next is everybody imagination.

History will repeat itself. It happen in Everquest, UO, WoW etc etc. It will reach a breaking point till no fresh player join the game. What happen next is everybody imagination.
    Noone said that inflation isn't a problem, but adding new paywalls retroactive doesn't solve anything, just makes things even worse as outlined. The only reliable way to reduce inflation is to actually reduce the amount of currency circulating, and limit future revenue rates. Both are unlikely to happen though.
    Last edited by Grimdi; Sep 25 2013 at 02:50 PM.

Adam Smith's theory doesn't work here. The main reason for inflation in game is more season players had too much in-game currency and no where to spend. Coupled with opportunists' greed, inflation occurs. If a L85 Golden Horse-lords jewelry is worth no less than 1000g on AH today, can you imagine a cyan/teal L90/L95 rare drop will fetch when HD is release.
    I cant believe you just said that...hahaha... Doesnt work here?!.Can you be more wrong? (i suggest you pick up Samuelson, fundamental economics). Market operations in Lotro are so simple that i dont think there is any better place to observe Smiths "invisible hand"... Lotro is a textbook example...

See, if you had any knowledge of basic market functions, which you obviously dont, you would know that inflation in moderation is a good thing.. It gives a boost to an economy... So inflation at 2-3% would be good... But thats besides the point...

What matters is that inflation isnt greatly effecting, Lotro, if at all...... There is inflation in the game but since we dont have "fixed wages" no one should really care.. Plenty of ways to earn gold..

"Time is the only real currency here"

After every expansion prices go up, due to high demand and scarcity of items, then drop significantly after a new exp is announced... (because demand drops!)..

Lotro economy is functioning really well... And those FAs are that expensive because they are worth it... And its not 1000g, i have seen plenty sell, and not many for more then 700-800g. On my small server i bought one a month ago for 500g and sold one for 650g.... Thats a fair price..

.If you want lower prices on FAs then ask for a higher drop rate... Simple as that..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimdi View Post
    Noone said that inflation isn't a problem, but adding new paywalls retroactive doesn't solve anything, just makes things even worse as outlined. The only reliable way to reduce inflation is to actually reduce the amount of currency circulating, and limit future revenue rates. Both are unlikely to happen though.
    Isn't my proposal is to reduced the currency circulation. In order to let go what they hold, they have to sell it lower as many wouldn't bother to remove the 2nd currency cap or more, unless there is an in-game need.

Even if I did removed all my levels of currency cap, I will page and try to con the seller that I am unable to pay >500g because I "didn't" unlock my 2nd currency cap. I will asked for 300g to 400g the most as I need some money for other things etc. Don't laugh because many will do that. It will result in a spiral deflation in long run. Of course you will argue that the seller can hold as hold as he want. Sadly for him, there will be always a seller that are willing to sell lower due to the "known" cap limit.

Turbine will never agree to allow gold to MC/TP swap, so that option is out. The multiple leveled Currency Cap Removal wouldn't serve any purpose but it look pleasing and make season players pay more & more at the same time...LOL If you had noted, those that protest violently are those that are holding lots of currency.

I cant believe you just said that...hahaha... Doesnt work here?!.Can you be more wrong? (i suggest you pick up Samuelson, fundamental economics). Market operations in Lotro are so simple that i dont think there is any better place to observe Smiths "invisible hand"... Lotro is a textbook example...

See, if you had any knowledge of basic market functions, which you obviously dont, you would know that inflation in moderation is a good thing.. It gives a boost to an economy... So inflation at 2-3% would be good... But thats besides the point...

What matters is that inflation isnt greatly effecting, Lotro, if at all...... There is inflation in the game but since we dont have "fixed wages" no one should really care.. Plenty of ways to earn gold..

"Time is the only real currency here"

After every expansion prices go up, due to high demand and scarcity of items, then drop significantly after a new exp is announced... (because demand drops!)..

Lotro economy is functioning really well... And those FAs are that expensive because they are worth it... And its not 1000g, i have seen plenty sell, and not many for more then 700-800g. On my small server i bought one a month ago for 500g and sold one for 650g.... Thats a fair price..

.If you want lower prices on FAs then ask for a higher drop rate... Simple as that..
    Unfortunately I studied Economic in my 2nd Diploma and did good enough for people to listen to my nonsense. Though not my major practice, my "poor" knowledge in Economic "sadly" tripled several millionaire's assets when I "poorly" forecast a possible Wall Street fallout during a gathering in late 2007. Adding to my "incompetency", I was invited back in 2000, to be one of the Lead, for a localized game to revamp the game flow, maps, economy and how to siphon money from players.

Mild inflation is good, but when inflation went up at a rate of about 20% (in some countries) like what happen during the last 5 years, Adam Smith failed. You find yourself poorer and poorer, even when you get annual raise of 8 to 10%. Your $100 no longer worth near $100 compared to 5 years ago. It probably worth less than $70 as compare in 2008. In Asia, it is less than 50%.

If you studied the Great Depression, obviously you didn't, you will know that a high inflation is very damaging to the economy and society. Do read up what Great Depression did to the rest of the World. The World is not center in US only. You will find a lot of by-products, like Hitler, were a result of Great Depression.

If you can't see far, look at what happen after Lehman Brothers, do you think Govt aids is helping or killing the economy? Uncontrolled printing money at will with a fixed resource (we only have one Earth) means the same thing become more "expensive" in number, not value. It also fatten to only a small group of people. To date, according to a UN study in 2011, bankers (especially those in Wall Street) had oversold the world's total assets and resources by more than 150%. That is to said when the govts unable to hold the bubble and it burst, your currency value is going to dropped by 300%. Meaning the same iPhone 5 will suddenly cost $2000 overnight, instead of $500. It will cause a social panic and a inflation spike (>1000%) might occur. Science fiction? Nope. That's what happen to Germany during the Great Depression. That's why one of Adam Smith quote is "money is worthless. It has no value. Don't hold money."

So what do all these got to do with LOTRO? God knows. Zagreb000 bring up real life Economic with LOTRO...LOL

If I take the price of Yellow Onion (2g) on AH compared with the price listed (500s) about a year ago, it has inflated 300%. That is no good in any Economic sense, especially to casual players.

About a year ago (I think 24th Oct) when I first join the game, Bree is way much crowded than what it is today. I can find many new players in every corners of Ered Luin, Shire, Lone Lnads and Bree-land during my first few months. Today I can hardly find any player in these places outside Festival period. What direction this game will lead to is everybody guess.

Imagine a L1 new player but a seasoned hardcore player elsewhere come to Middle Earth. He/She will normally find the AH as soon as possible. Judging from the price listed, he/she will decide whether to continue. If he/she feel that the gap is too wide, they will say goodbye and Turbine don't get to earn a single cent. Seasoned hardcore players are cash rich and cash smart, but due to job & social commitments, they can only play casual. Chasing gears with infinite inflation is not on their agenda.
    Last edited by Woofee; Sep 26 2013 at 01:39 PM.

You are correct in that the inflation is wildly out of control after being fabulously low up until (perhaps) middle of last year. 1 gold, 10 gold and 100 gold seemed like a lot of cash. The top gold hoarders MAYBE had 1200 g to dump on a server first FA. Now, every half decent item in auction is over 1000.

I left several games that didn't control inflation but 100% of those had inflation in the millions and billions due to players selling their real life cash for game gold - in LOTRO terms: 100% perfect craft crit scroll for 700-1100 game gold (or more, on tiny servers).

So what do all these got to do with LOTRO? God knows. Zagreb000 bring up real life Economic with LOTRO...LOL
    "So what do all these got to do with LOTRO?"... Pretty obvious isnt it? haha.. You went so far off off topic just so you could convince others that you know what you are talking about... Pathetic attempt if you ask me....You are so clueless its not even funny... Your stupid "argument from authority" and copy paste from doom and gloom websites really stand out...

Real life economics in Lotro? Hmm... I really dont understand that you can be so short-sighted that you dont realize that Lotro economy mimics real life markets and basic market functions almost perfectly... Do you really think they just randomly set prices and drop rates when they made this game? Sad, just sad....

As i said time is the only real currency here, and every player has access to every product in-game... There are no fixed incomes (gold)...
    Inflation is so dangerous for an individual in RL..because wage increase almost never follows price increase.

If inflation of 1000% occurs in Lotro you dont care since the real currency (time) is never devalued... Lets say prices of food raise from 2 to 5g... You can buy less now with your gold but since inflation, that you are talking about, happens server-wide all products raise in price... You now can sell your products for higher prices. That relic removal scroll is no longer worth 10g now its 30g. "great, now i can buy the same amount of food".. from scrolls, to mats, etc... Also there is another currency in the game that keeps inflation from effecting everyone and is pegged to "time currency"... Skirm marks....

So if gold inflation gets so bad that your onion is sold for 20g, who cares? Everyone will have the same opportunity to acquire more gold by investing the same amount of time as they do now... Time is the only real currency anyone should care about....

Talking about in-game gold as its of this great importance really shows the lack of knowledge one has...

About a year ago (I think 24th Oct) when I first join the game, Bree is way much crowded than what it is today. I can find many new players in every corners of Ered Luin, Shire, Lone Lnads and Bree-land during my first few months. Today I can hardly find any player in these places outside Festival period. What direction this game will lead to is everybody guess.

Imagine a L1 new player but a seasoned hardcore player elsewhere come to Middle Earth. He/She will normally find the AH as soon as possible. Judging from the price listed, he/she will decide whether to continue. If he/she feel that the gap is too wide, they will say goodbye and Turbine don't get to earn a single cent. Seasoned hardcore players are cash rich and cash smart, but due to job & social commitments, they can only play casual. Chasing gears with infinite inflation is not on their agenda.

Its like explaining colors to a blind man..... Players will decide to stop playing based on AH prices.. Hahaha... One of the sillier things i have read here on the forums, ever... All you know how to say is:" inflation is bad"... You cant explain your claim nor can you see further then that simple statement...

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    I left several games that didn't control inflation but 100% of those had inflation in the millions and billions due to players selling their real life cash for game gold - in LOTRO terms: 100% perfect craft crit scroll for 700-1100 game gold (or more, on tiny servers).
    Ill try to explain briefly why those games had broken economies and Lotro is something completely different...

See once RL money came into play, the games economy stopped being a closed system (in this sense)... "time currency" was greatly devalued since a new currency was introduced... There was no longer a level playing field... Those unwilling to spend rl cash on gold could not follow the rapid price increase... There was a discrepancy between time invested to earn gold ingame and time invested to earn cash to buy gold ingame... Making rl money spending a much much wiser choice... Players that didnt want to spend rl money were left behind.... Exactly the reason why gold selling is banned in most games...

Nothing remotely similar is happening with Lotro...
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 26 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Isn't my proposal is to reduced the currency circulation. In order to let go what they hold, they have to sell it lower as many wouldn't bother to remove the 2nd currency cap or more, unless there is an in-game need.
    No, you're just slowing things down at best. More realistically gold will be replaced with a alternate currency for high-value player trades.

Even if I did removed all my levels of currency cap, I will page and try to con the seller that I am unable to pay >500g because I "didn't" unlock my 2nd currency cap. I will asked for 300g to 400g the most as I need some money for other things etc. Don't laugh because many will do that. It will result in a spiral deflation in long run. Of course you will argue that the seller can hold as hold as he want. Sadly for him, there will be always a seller that are willing to sell lower due to the "known" cap limit.
    So you want to add this simply as a psychological barrier rather than a actual mechanic. By admitting to game the system with this you've just destroyed any credibility the proposal might have had. Implementing a artificial, universal fixed price-cap does not have anything to do with inflation btw. Player trades for that matter have nothing to do with inflation. I'd expect someone who knows so much about economics to understand such a basic principle:
    Inflation is bad in Lotro because it's too easy to generate gold from thin air (drops, vendor sells), and there are the options to "destroy" it in gold sinks (repair costs, house maintenance, retrait costs, AH fees, vendor buys) can be mostly avoided and don't scale good enough, leading to a constant increase of in-game currency. Prices in player trades are simply a result of that.

Player trades for that matter have nothing to do with inflation.
    How in the world did i not see that he doesnt understand this. Now that i reread his posts its obvious....I cant believe i spent so much time trying to explain market functions to him. He completely fooled me into thinking that he knows more about inflation then the bare definition..Thanks for pointing this out... My professor would flunk me so quickly for not noticing this earlier .....

Inflation is bad in Lotro because it's too easy to generate gold from thin air (drops, vendor sells), and there are the options to "destroy" it in gold sinks (repair costs, house maintenance, retrait costs, AH fees, vendor buys) can be mostly avoided and don't scale good enough, leading to a constant increase of in-game currency. Prices in player trades are simply a result of that.
    I cant agree inflation is bad atm in Lotro.... More gold in circulation actually facilitates trade.... It does occur and should be maintained, but its hardly as bad as one might think... Ill just go and repeat that it doesnt really matter if inflation doubles or even triples at this time as long as it isnt running amok... (and im talking Germany 1923 hyperinflation when i say running amok)
    Last edited by zagreb000; Sep 27 2013 at 09:01 AM.

I cant agree inflation is bad atm in Lotro.... More gold in circulation actually facilitates trade.... It does occur and should be maintained, but its hardly as bad as one might think... Ill just go and repeat that it doesnt really matter if inflation doubles or even triples at this time as long as it isnt running amok... (and im talking Germany 1923 hyperinflation when i say running amok)
    I had a break due to work and work a big chunk of january to july last year and most of august to december also 2012 and then a proper break much of this year. I came back to my previously awesome 500 gold and found that this was worth nothing. Inflation is severe and very bad in every way. It is entirely out of control.

I cant agree inflation is bad atm in Lotro....
    Unfortunate wording on my part, should have said inflation is "high" (personally I think it's bad too, but that's not what I wanted to say there).

More gold in circulation actually facilitates trade....
    That's an assumption I don't agree with. It might hold if there was a ample supply of relevant trade-goods, but items that are actually worth trading are pretty limited, and "living costs" don't scale nearly as much as income (opposite of usual real-life inflation). Real-life inflation actually encourages spending money for real-value goods as it generally looses value. In the Lotro economy this doesn't work, as you cannot really invest in real-value goods when they become obsolete with the next expansion (which is actually a good thing to limit speculations with in-game items), and many relevant (vendor)goods have fixed prices.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast