We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Problem solved

Thanks for the fast response to the support team
    Last edited by Arind; Sep 24 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arind View Post
    Hello everyone I'm writing for the first time on the forum, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for the thread.

So after the pre-purchase for "Helm's Deep" started I've tried to buy it but an error occurred right after the "finalizing deal" window. Because of that I tried to buy it several times for the past two weeks. First I thought there was a problem with my bank account, but there wasn't, so i wrote to the turbine account support team.
    After the last update I guess the problem was fixed because today I tried to withdraw money from my debit card, only to find out i was left with 20 $.
    So I've went to my bank and found that I was charged for 8 copies of Helm's Deep base expansion pack and I only wanted to buy one. So now I'm overcharged for 7 more copies worth of 279,93 $. And that was my money for food and rent for the coming month, so now I'm left with 20$....

I really hope that Turbine will refund the overcharged money, because otherwise I don't know what to do...

P.S. I also wrote a ticket to the turbine account support.
    The ticket is the way to go. Also, consider actually telephoning them (consider skype if you can). If you want the quickest results, that'll do best.

Good luck!

It is very sad to hear! I hope you will resolve the problem!

What do we learn from that? Always check your credit card if you are not sure what happened before buying again.
    When did you get the confirmation mails?

ps: Once you are on the phone with the support, make sure you have all 8 order numbers avaiable, that makes it easier for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neumi View Post
    What do we learn from that? Always check your credit card if you are not sure what happened before buying again.
    When did you get the confirmation mails?

ps: Once you are on the phone with the support, make sure you have all 8 order numbers avaiable, that makes it easier for them.
    The thing is that they holded the orders(I guess), because all of them ware done at the same day, regardless the fact I made them at several different days.
    And i checked my balance every day.

P.S. The most strangest thing is that they have the information for the orders at the bank, but i don't have any information on my online bank account for any transactions and nothing from turbine on my email...