We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Help!! QUAD PACK

I want buy the quad pack for one of my F2P acc i have 3 accounts, 2 F2P and a lifetime in one. How do i pick which one i want it to go on?? or can you do that? help please

its all in one account.. my two F2P and my lifetime, wanna know how to pick a certain one to upgrade.

First, note that you can get 50% off the pack if you pre-purchase Helm's Deep and then add it to your order.

Now for your question: If you have three subscriptions on one account, then:
    On the LOTRO Market website, be sure to select the subscription that you are buying for at the top-right of your screen.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...35#post6933335

Thank you!!

know do you know you get it 50% off if you pre order helms deep?

Somebody told me this about the quad pack deal also. I don't know where it says you can get this discount but it is true.

I just went to the market and chose the helm's deep base edition pre-order and clicked "buy now". It added it to my cart and then gave me suggestions of other things I might be interested in. One of them was the quad expansion pack for 50% off. When I added it to my cart, my cart total was indeed only $59.98!