We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"quad expansion pack " as an add on

If I were to pre purchase helms deep and added on the quad expansion , would I be able to give that quad expansion to another player ( my wife) . I have enough of the previous content that I don't need to get it, but the only qp she has is evendim, and has no need of HD yet but wants moria (with rk and warden) , et al . When purchasing the HD package and adding on the quad pack to I receive a code, or is it something thats added directly to my account ?

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilrandir View Post
    If I were to pre purchase helms deep and added on the quad expansion , would I be able to give that quad expansion to another player ( my wife) . I have enough of the previous content that I don't need to get it, but the only qp she has is evendim, and has no need of HD yet but wants moria (with rk and warden) , et al . When purchasing the HD package and adding on the quad pack to I receive a code, or is it something thats added directly to my account ?
    Only if you got it in the LoTRO Market, rather than the Website's LoTRO Store: https://store.lotro.com/en/
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

To be clear:
    If you shop at store.lotro.com you will not be able to separate them, as you will not get any codes - it'll be auto-applied to your account.

If you instead shop at store.turbine.com you will get codes e-mailed to you and you can then do what you will with them.

Both of these are, just to add to the confusion, called "Market". Technically, the first is called "LOTRO Market" while the second will say "Lord of the Rings Online Market"...

Unfortunately this can't be done.

The Expansion Quad Pack is only available from store.lotro.com which doesn't give codes but applies the purchases directly to the account subscription you're logged on with when you purchase them.

The other option, store.turbine.com, that does send the codes by email doesn't have the Expansion Quad Pack.

You could try a call to Customer Support and see if they can do anything; it is possible to buy expansions etc. directly over the telephone with them, but whether they can do the offer I couldn't say.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

I have myself purchased HD with the Quad pack from store.turbine.com and gotten codes that I sent to a friend who applied them to his account. It sure works!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    I have myself purchased HD with the Quad pack from store.turbine.com and gotten codes that I sent to a friend who applied them to his account. It sure works!
    Perhaps it would be helpful if you linked the page that lists the pack then?

I am unable to find it there.

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I am unable to find it there.
    It's shown in the cart when you add one of the HD prepurchases as one of the special offers. I don't see a separate page for it (but I didn't look very thoroughly).
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by banjolier View Post
    It's shown in the cart when you add one of the HD prepurchases as one of the special offers. I don't see a separate page for it (but I didn't look very thoroughly).
    Ah, OK.

I haven't tried to buy the expansion yet so I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the correction and I withdraw my previous comments.