We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Another quick question.

Wish I could say this would be my last one, but I am sure it's not. Anyway.

I bought the quad expansion pack and I was wondering if that makes my account premium or not. I am sure I could check in game but I won't have time until the weekend do to work.

Thanks.

You will be VIP until your purchased subscription expires, then you will shift to Premium. Once you've spent some money on the game, you'll never be classified as F2P again.
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]<< Co-founder of [I][U][SIZE="4"]The Firebrands of Caruja[/SIZE][/U][/I] on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

All I did was buy the quad pack, I don't think that came with a subscription.

Basic rule is that if you spend real money for an account, whether buying a pack or just points, you get promoted to premium on that account. So yes, you're Premium now.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    [url]http://www.theoldergamers.com[/url]

Sorry for so many questions.

Is there a quick way I can check it in game? I bought the expansions on LORTO.com, and not in the Turbine store. I hope that that doesn't have an effect on if I am premium or not. (I guess I could just buy VIP for a month, but I just want to make sure.)

When you login you should see 3 character slots as premium, only 2 as F2P player (assuming you haven't bought any additional character slots).

Yes, the quad expansion pack should make your account Premium.

The launcher, after the page where you login, should show your subscription status in the upper right corner. I think the character selection screen has it somewhere but don't remember exactly. While logged into the game itself, you can find your subscription status by going to the Store window and selecting the "My Account" link.