We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Weird background GFX.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what a cause could be for the distant background trees to look like such a blurred pixel mess?
    Did something got changed in engine in one of the more recent updates by any chance? I tried different driver version all give the same result.
    Am running the game on a GTX 660 with DX11 ultra settings and just can't remember the backdrop looking this bad.
    Only thing that got changed recently is the resolution going up from 1680x1050 to 1920x1080.
    On a side note depending on the distance they will eventually load in high res.

I started getting this bug too, after I installed the latest nvidia drivers today. Found a quick-fix to it, just toggle high-quality lighting off-on and it goes away. Worked for me atleast.

Anyway, this game has been having some weird gfx bugs lately, im getting missing textures too (another thread about that here)

here is one screenshot of the bug
    Last edited by Adael; Sep 25 2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: added a screenshot