We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[old player returning] Anyone creating a new character? (want a friend to play with!)

Hello!

I have played LOTRO a little before, however, due to time factors I was never able to invest the time & effort I wanted. My schedule is now more open so here am I.

I am likely to be joined by a couple of RL friends who have no LOTRO experience (although MMO experience) and no RP experience. I'd love a person (or a couple of people) to help teach some newbies the ropes, help an old salt find his sea legs again and maybe do some RP along the way or even if you just want to play! I'm flexible.

My character goes by the name of Elealas from Eastern Mirkwood. Even amoung his bethren he is known as a keen woodsman and botanist. He is perilously unconcerned with the outside world but as he plans his adventures into Middle Earth to search for plants with certain alchemical properties rumours are abroad of dark things. These things do not concern him for apart from his habitat he cares for little and wishes to head West as soon as the sea calls him home.

And so West he travels...

Do post back if you're interested!

I've currently got a baby Captain alt languishing at level 20. I'm not exactly a super hardcore player, but if you'd like someone to quest with, feel free to send a message or mail to Margrete.

Quote Originally Posted by missadler View Post
    I've currently got a baby Captain alt languishing at level 20. I'm not exactly a super hardcore player, but if you'd like someone to quest with, feel free to send a message or mail to Margrete.
    Thanks for your reply.^^ It's good to see people are still willing to help and give a good example to new players! Also, I notice its your first forum post, so extra thanks for that.

Anyone else got any low level alts they dont mind lending a hand with occasionally? (I'm not talking anything necessarily super hardcore here, just I would like a few people to call on to play along sometimes!

Thanks again.

Hey! Great to see fresh blood. I'm a total altoholic and I currently have a 40 champ, 27 warden, 25 captain, 15 guard, and 9 RK. I'd be more than happy to play with you with any of my chars. Contact me here or on Indoryn, or Steuern, or Varron...those are the three i'm into lately (and I spend a great deal of time on Arkenstone, monster side feel free to hit me up on that to I love grouping).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000230fc3/signature.png]Akhvaar[/charsig]

Ha, cheers!

My mate is playing for the lute for the first time (He's quite a keen guitarist in real life) and I'm on the Clarinet. Possibly the worst band the Little Delving has ever seen but we're having a great laugh sitting at level 10. We'll probably go do some questing after the locals beat us away!

Do feel free to add me at Elealas.