We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Characters

Characters

Do your characters get deleted if you are inactive?

only if you were on an old codemaster server that transferred over when turbine/wb took over.

I last played around spring?

Quote Originally Posted by Broxi View Post
    I last played around spring?
    If you mean Spring 2013, your characters are safe as houses.
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." - Thorin Oakenshield in [i]The Hobbit, or There and Back Again[/i] by J.R.R. Tolkien

I created this thread because they are no where to be seen. Just got a random hobbit hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikaris99 View Post
    If you mean Spring 2013, your characters are safe as houses.
    Actually, you can now lose your house if you do not pay upkeep for long enough. So characters are SAFER than houses.

I created this thread because they are no where to be seen. Just got a random hobbit hunter.
    Are you sure you are on the correct server? Are you sure you are on the correct account?
    If the answer to both of those is yes, is it possible anyone else had access to that account in your absence?

The server list doesn't automatically populate the last server played - you need to remember which server you choose as your main server. If you can't remember, let us know and we'll go over ways to find the one you originally began upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Actually, you can now lose your house if you do not pay upkeep for long enough. So characters are SAFER than houses.
    Très drôle!
    Last edited by Zikaris99; Nov 18 2013 at 03:13 PM.
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." - Thorin Oakenshield in [i]The Hobbit, or There and Back Again[/i] by J.R.R. Tolkien

Ah, that could be it. Thanks!