We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Racial mounts?

Racial mounts?

Update 11.4 Release Notes - Official contains :
    Racial mounts were missing their lighting and flame effects.

Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here. I have no idea what we're talking about. Racial mounts? Somebody help me out?
    [FONT=Verdana][CENTER][COLOR=#666666]Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]Glaistig [COLOR=#FFFF00]Skop[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#666666] | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sierraechotango/LOTRO/Sigwwwdjelledk003_zps89225b3e.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#666666][COLOR="#FFA500"]Moochinbras [/COLOR]- former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi View Post
    Update 11.4 Release Notes - Official contains :
    Racial mounts were missing their lighting and flame effects.

Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here. I have no idea what we're talking about. Racial mounts? Somebody help me out?
    Possibly class steeds? Time to fax someone at the office a nice cup of Swedish coffee. Actually it's French press but meh.

I didn't know about lightning and flame effects either.

Think lighting, not lightning.Only thing that comes to mind are the Rep Goats. and doesn't the AA rep goat have the flame effect?
    [SIZE=1]'[/SIZE]Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein[SIZE=1]'[/SIZE]
    [URL="http://theministryosw.guildlaunch.com"][COLOR=Yellow]the Ministry[/COLOR][/URL]

Perhaps it's an upcoming thing? Sleek Elf steed, Steed of Man, Dwarf Pony and Hobbit Hobby-horse?

Like a SPOILER preview or something *leaked* GONE VIRAL!!!1!

Well, whatever it is, we shall no doubt see in due time when all is said and done and...I need some coffee myself.

I assumed it to be mounts from Rivendell/Thorin's etc., but now that you mention it, it is odd phrasing.

Personally, I assume that line to be this patch note's joke. They pretty much always have some joke-line in the notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    Personally, I assume that line to be this patch note's joke. They pretty much always have some joke-line in the notes.
    Yeah, it usually says: "We have improved Mounted-Combat latency issues."

All The Best

Since we have gotten the Steed of Michel Delving it is only common sense to assume that the steeds for other areas will show up as festival rewards or something.

I'd expect a mount from Bree, Thorin's and Celondim (or would it be Rivendell?)

I like the idea of the Steed of Michel Delving. Great addition to the game and I hope we get more.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine