We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

bulk farmer recipes

Bulk farmer recipes for each type of food/grain/flower processing and every tier for instance

400 Lily-of-the-Valley
    Apprentice Craft XP Earned: 40

Tool Required: Farming Tools
    Facility Required: Workbench

Ingredients:

Optional: Critical Chance: 5%
    Critical Success Produces:

800 Lily-of-the-Valley
    and do that for every recipe that is for the farmer.
    Last edited by Zepherzaper; Sep 24 2013 at 01:17 PM.

At higher tiers, there are bulk process recipes. However, Turbine's idea of bulk is at some variance with yours. The high tier bulk recipes use 5 bushels to produce 10 output. On a crit, you get 24 output. The scaling in your sample (100 input in one go) is extremely unlikely to ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    At higher tiers, there are bulk process recipes. However, Turbine's idea of bulk is at some variance with yours. The high tier bulk recipes use 5 bushels to produce 10 output. On a crit, you get 24 output. The scaling in your sample (100 input in one go) is extremely unlikely to ever happen.
    notice that is a tier one recipe not a tier 7 or 8

this is what a tier 7 or 8 would look like...

200 Bag of Coffee Beans
    Westfold Craft XP Earned: 40

Tool Required: Farming Tools
    Facility Required: Workbench

Ingredients:

Optional: Critical Chance: 5%

0/100 Clump of Peat
    ? Use +35%
    Critical Success Produces:

400 Bag of Coffee Beans

note all bulk recipes will be 100 times everything they normally use and put out except for experience thus this is not to far off.

and no idea is not likely to get added to the game your comment is false because only the unpopular ideas don't get added to the game.

Lightbulb

As by the precedent numbers on other bulk recipes on farmer, prospector & forester, the max is on increments of 25 & crit 75. I have to agree with the other poster that default 100 is unlikely to happen unless is some very high tier on a future update &/or have some reputation deed linked to optain the recipe. & dont go agressive on me as well. We aren't attacking you we are here on the same boat, helping you figure out how bulk recipes can happen.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Zepherzaper View Post
    note all bulk recipes will be 100 times everything they normally use and put out except for experience thus this is not to far off.
    No existing bulk recipes go anywhere near 100 times the base recipe. That just isn't going to happen. Crafting is, in part, a time sink and recipes of the proposed scale would eliminate that aspect of crafting. I agree that eliminating the time sink would be popular with players, but it wouldn't be popular with Turbine.,,and they have the go/no go authority.

and no idea is not likely to get added to the game your comment is false because only the unpopular ideas don't get added to the game.
    I can think of a number of unpopular things that have been added to the game, or--at least--things that were wildly unpopular after they got added and Turbine had to go back and do something to rectify the situation.

Popularity of an idea is not the only measure of worth.

Quote Originally Posted by whheydt View Post
    No existing bulk recipes go anywhere near 100 times the base recipe. That just isn't going to happen. Crafting is, in part, a time sink and recipes of the proposed scale would eliminate that aspect of crafting. I agree that eliminating the time sink would be popular with players, but it wouldn't be popular with Turbine.,,and they have the go/no go authority.

I can think of a number of unpopular things that have been added to the game, or--at least--things that were wildly unpopular after they got added and Turbine had to go back and do something to rectify the situation.

Popularity of an idea is not the only measure of worth.
    well keep in mind that a farmer can buy there own ingredients for making farms and you can have up to 8600 of a single type of farming good and still have room for processing and making farms thus this is not exaggeration. or over the top to have them make 100 also note that this is twice as much as a normal bulk recipe for a forester or prospector. so it is still not to far off and there is recipes that are close to it.

Popularity of an idea is not the only measure of worth: you contradicted yourself something was removed from the game because no one liked it thus you proved my point that Popularity of an idea is the measure of worth of the idea.
    and the idea that you speak of was probably a idea straight from the editors/creators/coders of lotro. and that is why it was added to the game and then removed.
    Last edited by Zepherzaper; Sep 25 2013 at 10:12 PM.