We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crafting Guild after VIP

Will I be able to advance in a crafting guild when VIP runs out, or will I have to buy it from the store?

Quote Originally Posted by SjsharksBoy View Post
    Will I be able to advance in a crafting guild when VIP runs out, or will I have to buy it from the store?
    You can finish your current tier, but to advance in a higher tier you have to get the unlock form the store or become VIP again.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

The nice thing is, that you only have to unlock each guild one time on your account.

After that any toon you make can join a guild you own without paing the price a second time.
    [CENTER][B][I][COLOR=yellow]LOTRO proves that Middle Earth is Hobbit Forming![/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]

Are you sure? I'm a premium player who had maxxed out the tailor guild, and when Rohan came out I was able to upgrade to the next guild tier without paying anything. Same thing happened when Isengard came out, I wasn't a VIP then either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Are you sure? I'm a premium player who had maxxed out the tailor guild, and when Rohan came out I was able to upgrade to the next guild tier without paying anything. Same thing happened when Isengard came out, I wasn't a VIP then either.
    It's vaguely possible that when you max out your rep, that counts as unlocking the next tier when the database gets migrated for an expansion. Either that, or you somehow obtained that unlock. It's a mystery, though!
    <<Insert clever sig here>>