We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shield of the Hammerhand bugged?

I have recently realised that my character has gained XP even with the Stone of Tortoise equipped (the Icon Halted experience is shown as well). After some checking it seems this only happens if I also equip the Shield of the Hammerhand (an items that provides +25% xp). If I am not using that items, the XP halt items works fine as usual.

Did anyone else experienced that?
    I really hope that it is not intended that an item that gives xp bonus overrides the xp halt item, it would be a shame if I cannot use the shield most of the times...

Quote Originally Posted by Beongarn View Post
    I have recently realised that my character has gained XP even with the Stone of Tortoise equipped (the Icon Halted experience is shown as well). After some checking it seems this only happens if I also equip the Shield of the Hammerhand (an items that provides +25% xp). If I am not using that items, the XP halt items works fine as usual.

Did anyone else experienced that?
    I really hope that it is not intended that an item that gives xp bonus overrides the xp halt item, it would be a shame if I cannot use the shield most of the times...
    There is a thread about this https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Tortoise-Stone

Some users want it to over-ride giving them a new XP option of 25% so there are options of 0%, 25%, 100% 125%;
    Others want to wear it for the stats and keep the 0% in effect.

It would be nice if Turbine addressed this one way or another clearly with the 11.4 patch due monday. We'll know soon.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Thank you for the link, obviously I didn't see that one before (will use the search function in the future