We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quick question about expansions. (Sorry.)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I had a question about purchasing expansions. If I were to buy them using my account from this website on my laptop, would I be able to play the expansions on my desktop? (I know it's easier to buy it from my desktop but for various reasons I never order anything from there.)

Thank you for your time.

Purchases are made on your account. It doesn't matter whether you're playing on a laptop or desktop.

Thanks. I know it was a stupid question but I thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SethAdam View Post
    Thanks. I know it was a stupid question but I thought I'd ask.
    Nope, it is actually a very good question and you have probably helped others ( who wanted to ask but did not have the nerve to do it) by asking it.

You have also - by asking the question and getting a nice reply - showed other people that it is ok to ask pretty much anything without being afraid of a snirky reply.

I would have repped you if we still could

Regards and happy hunting!
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |