We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Question

Unhappy Question

The Question is:

The mouse is not in the game unless you have move fast in the initial phenomenon not seen him play dana and 90% less than it should to be something to help fix it.

The Answer is
    Try using a better translator.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#FFD700"][SIZE=3]Holder of a Golden Ticket[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] (lifetime acct)

and I would like to see you trying to translate Spanish
    just wanted a ayudilla not to answer it me that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by abrahamloco View Post
    and I would like to see you trying to translate Spanish
    just wanted a ayudilla not to answer it me that nonsense.
    I would not even try to translate Spanish myself, it would be terrible.

Unfortunately, what you posted in your first post is gibberish so no one can possibly answer it I'm afraid.

If you're really stuck for a translation then post it in Spanish and I'll do my best.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

The Question is:

The mouse is not in the game unless you have move fast in the initial phenomenon not seen him play dana and 90% less than it should to be something to help fix it.
    Unfortunately this statement make no sense in English. Please post your request in your native language. Or get someone to translate for you into English.

You could always use this:
    http://translate.google.com/
    to translate your Spanish into English. You get a much better result that what I've quoted.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

In Windows, Turn off mouse trails.

The Question is: The mouse is not in the game unless you have move fast in the initial phenomenon not seen him play dana and 90% less than it should to be something to help fix it.
    Si entendi bien, parece que quieres que alguien te traduzca esa oracion? Bueno dice:
    El raton no esta en el juego (icono del mouse?), a menos que lo muevas rapido en el inicio. No lo he visto a el, jugar "Dana" y el 90% menos, deberia ser algo que ayude a arreglarlo.
    Espero que eso te ayude. Si necesitas algo mas escribeme, quizas pueda ayudarte. Tambien hay otros latinos e hispano-hablantes en el juego con que puedas hablar. & como en todos lados hay impertinentes que diran cosas no amigables cuando hables espanhol. Tendras que anhadirlos a la lista de ignorados.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Oct 11 2013 at 07:27 PM.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth