We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Best war-steed stance for Burg?

I used Riddermark on my RK and really loved it, but something is telling me that Red Dawn might be best for a Burg, for the extra damage - get the fight over with quick, since we're not very tough! Any experience/suggestions to share?

Thanks.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

I used Riddermark on my burg. Having All In The Wrist force the target to ride in front of you to the best of its ability can be helpful. And I think some of the damaging skills include a minor heal for your horse in Riddermark as well.

Though overall I'd say it doesn't really matter that much, just about any setup should be adequate to deal with landscape mounted mobs, the Hytbold mounted instances, and the smaller warbands. And no setup will make the burglar seem good in comparison to any other class when mounted (except possibly guardian, from what I've heard - mine is retired at 75).

In my opinion Riddermark is the best, but you should have no problem killing mobs with either.
    Aldrest R11 Burglar
    Motharan R6 Guardian
    Tormoth R4 Captain
    Langlegion Warden

I tend to use Red Dawn, for landscape mobs, to get them over quick. Riddermark for the warbands which takes a lot of time, in which RM stance provide some survivability. But overall, I feel that bur on war-steed is at a disadvantage. Our skills to strike from the shadows pretty much goes out the window.