We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning to LOTRO - What should I know as a burg?

Hey guys,

Figured I'd check LOTRO out after being gone for a year and a half. I left a few months after it went Free-To-Play. Has anything significantly changed with the burglar gameplay wise? (I know it will with the next update, but how about as of now). I was very DPS oriented and went quick-knife for maximum damage, is that still the case?

Thank you in advance!

as you played Quiet Knife, you are lucky. The class is more DPS oriented as before and the most Burglars are playing Quiet Knife now. So you don't have significantly changes with the Burglar.

LOTRO made some changes in the Main Attributes. One very interesting change for you is: Agility increases the Critical Rating only 1 point per Agility and Fate increases it 2.5 points. Take a look at this changes.

Gameplay for bur is still the same, as noted with HD release, classes will get revamp. As a Quiet Knife bur myself, Ill change things up by going with Gambler for a while and then Mischief Maker, just to change things up a bit in gameplay.