We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When is there no reduced awareness?

As in what time of day is best?

Sucks to ambush a freep only to DC right as he moves.

Ya, you got screwed there. I saw you charge and I thought oh #### I'm dead, then you lagged, and crashed. Glad to see you back out haven't been sliced up by you in a long time

I dont think there is an actually spedical timing of reduced awarness. But you could try the dead times of the server which is late night/early morning -4GMT since not that many people are out.
    I used to get reduced awarness all the time near freeps but then again..sometimes I get it out of nowhere just without a reason.
    Trust your instinct

Nurdreams r10 Blackarrow Morphium r9 Stalker Moorsin r9 Minstrel

weird, freepside never gets any kind of lag. Must be a creep only problem, guess turbine just likes us more.

Something similar happened to me too ....was fighting a guardian 1on1 near GTR with no fraid or craid anywhere close...and then MONSTER LAG, so much lag I thought I would crash though it was really funny to see that guardian bouncing all over the place rofl, ....never ever had that happen before to me not even on the big servers I play on O.o

- Lubshag

PS. Nimmy check your inbox you noob
    Last edited by eleanora123; Sep 29 2013 at 05:25 PM.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o