We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

lost 50% on 'quad expansion pack' , had to buy it on sale with 'helms deep pre-order'

can i get that 50% cut after all ? i bought 'quad expansion pack' and a few minutes later , during purchase of 'helms deep pre-order' i saw i could buy 'quad expansion pack' at 50% as a bonus during that purchase...

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by galadream View Post
    can i get that 50% cut after all ? i bought 'quad expansion pack' and a few minutes later , during purchase of 'helms deep pre-order' i saw i could buy 'quad expansion pack' at 50% as a bonus during that purchase...
    Nope. Can only get the 50% cut if you pre-purchase Helm's Deep at the same time.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Seems very unfair! I'm sure if you write to them, they'll sort something out for you.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbins View Post
    Seems very unfair! I'm sure if you write to them, they'll sort something out for you.
    It's fair... In their logic. In order to get the discount, you have to prepurch Helm's Deep.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

I would contact Turbine Account Management and ask for the discount. Worst possible result is no money back which is what will occur if you do nothing.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Unhappy

Don't feel bad. I did the exact same thing.

Definitely contact them, Turbine has always had great customer service in my workings with them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000230fc3/signature.png]Akhvaar[/charsig]

I don't think you would get the discount, i once contacted them about a year or so ago for a discount if i would buy 5 Triple Packs, no answer. Then a few months ago i tried again and they won't do it. Too bad for them, no money

However in your case it sucks since you bought HD...