We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Tank Jewelry

Tank Jewelry

I have just gotten my warden up to cap. I currently have 2 pieces of crafted jewelry and the rest is just quest gear. I am wondering the best places to get tanking gear for the warden. I know the earrings from IP are a good place to start, as well as necklace from maze and at least one of the rings from snowbourne. What do you think the best Jewels are for a tanking warden?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrix View Post
    I have just gotten my warden up to cap. I currently have 2 pieces of crafted jewelry and the rest is just quest gear. I am wondering the best places to get tanking gear for the warden. I know the earrings from IP are a good place to start, as well as necklace from maze and at least one of the rings from snowbourne. What do you think the best Jewels are for a tanking warden?
    2x Earring of the Defiant 2x Eternal Knight's Bracelet 2x Rohan Gold ring (critD + heal proc) 1x Bronze Banded Hawk Talon/Petrified Egg(or something like that) 1x Gold Necklace from Erebor raids.

depends on whether your in a kin that will help you. the eternal knights bracelet will be hard to get anymore as no one is durchest farming that I know of. I personally would get whatever you can that is inexpensive (3-5 gold imo) and get whatever you can by running whatever instances you can. In a few months you will be heading to 95 and while the 85 gear will still be good there will be 95 gear that will probably be easier to get than the effort to acquire 85 gear at this point. That is unless as stated you are in a kin with enough people willing to run things to help you get the gear you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    2x Rohan Gold ring (critD + heal proc).
    Are you talking about the rings you have to barter for in snowbourne? If so, can you now have 2 of one kind? I know that you used to only be able to have 1 of each kind.
    Right now I am trying to get just decent gear so I won't be completely useless come HD. Of course I would like the best gear but it will be difficult to find groups at this time so I'm trying to find things that drop in 3 and 6 mans rather than raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrix View Post
    Are you talking about the rings you have to barter for in snowbourne? If so, can you now have 2 of one kind? I know that you used to only be able to have 1 of each kind.
    Right now I am trying to get just decent gear so I won't be completely useless come HD. Of course I would like the best gear but it will be difficult to find groups at this time so I'm trying to find things that drop in 3 and 6 mans rather than raids.
    In that case: 2x IP teal ring 2x SH teal bracelets 2x Rohan golden ring (critD + heal proc) 1x crafted Éomer crafted necklace (Wildermore if you can afford) 1x crafted Éomer vit scroll.

There are plenty choices. These are my guardian's tanking jewelry.
    • 2x[Vibrant Earring of Éomer]
    • [Shiny Starblossom Necklace of Endurance]
    • [Defender's Curio of Wildermore]
    • 2x[Wildermore Bracelet of Vitality]
    • [Starblossom Defender's Ring of Rohan]
    • [Sunbrand Defender's Ring of Rohan]

I have a different set for OP.

Guthfinn's Polished Earring from Iorbars Peak x2, Cruelly Spiked Bracelet from Warg Pens x2, the Rohan rings as previously stated, Wildermore crafted necklace, and the Well-worn Button (or w/e the teal is, not sure if that's the name or not) from Seat of the Great Goblin. This is the setup i used when I turned 85 and worked very well. I have since upgraded to a couple of golds with the revered earring from the ITA cluster, Horse-Lords Vit tome, and Horse-Lords Vit wrist.