We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I really need help...really bad ASAP!

So the about a couple days ago i tried to launch Lotro and I recieved this Error:

TurbineInvoker-Bad Image:

C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.d ll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I tried to redownloading the game and that didn't work. I sent in a support ticket but its not being very helpful right now. And I just need answers. I even tried to install a newer version of Microsoft, but it "claims" that a newer version is already on it. I'm on Windows 7....If anyone has encountered this problem before and has fixed it please post and let me know what you did.

Go to the folder you have the game installed in... in my case it's:

D:\Games and Apps\The Lord of the Rings Online

In that folder is another called BACKUP, copy all of the contents of that folder and overwrite the files in your main "The Lord of the Rings Online" folder, try re-launching.

That worked for me.

Another option would be to go back to an older restore point and restoring back to that time (from within Windows).
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r9 (active) Mini

I've been trying to find out where my backup folder is but i just cant seem to find it....any ideas?