We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up grats to Rank 12 Agentorange !!

you finally made it. congratulations buddy!!!!

see u at moors
    Meong (rank 10, RK) of Rhunen Rendir | Artemiburz (rank 10, BA)

Gratz Baddie. Im glad I could be afk when you got it. I just hope it was a heston kill. I know that would make you LOL. Anywhos. Gratz bud. You are prolly the best defiler out there. Just imagine if you didn't lag.
    Keep Grothum in check sir, From one Politician to another Goodjob.

Grats Agent. This is hard for me to say. Not that I mind saying it, but agreeing with Turi and in writing on top of that... it's difficult. You sir, are one of the best.

Satsuma

Grish!!! Congratulations!! I know you'd get there, it was just a matter of time. And getting to Rank 12 on a Defiler no less. Very impressive feat sir. Congratulations. Keep up the good work. I can die happy now.

Drak

Grats Agent! Well deserved !!

Red face Hurray!!!

Congrats!!!! So well deserved, and so happy I was there when it happened. ^_^ Your heals keep my suicidal warg alive! You're the best, and the reason I keep playing creepside
    ./cheer
    [URL=http://s228.photobucket.com/user/nightlily21/media/sig-lotroFreyampFreylvl100_zpsvk8s8vbo.jpg.html][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/nightlily21/sig-lotroFreyampFreylvl100_zpsvk8s8vbo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Silverlode - Freyya - Belladohna - Kilgara - Moirai - Scarlettblaide
    Gladden - Freynakh - Skarlette - Morregan - Alyys - Gloriahna

Gratz agent! Well farmed :P..

Grats sexy dwarf! Now Grothum will be even safer.

Thumbs up congrats

Congrats agentorange you be tough nut to crack . theo

Gratz Hells

Grats Agent!

Gratz Agent! What took you so long to get there??? xD

Quadrant 3 clear!

Good job bro. Those who know you love you. I am glad to call you my pal.

love, your specialAgent
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

gratz hellz, did you get a pet goblin yet?
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Ashtu, took so long cuz traffic was horrible. Morkel not yet, still havent gotten my third hot that i can use on the run either.

Gratz Agent Always fun to fight against or along side you.
    Last edited by Kichisaburo; Sep 22 2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Wtg agent!
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

dont tell me that this guy got rank12, dang whats wrong with this server!!!

the only thing i can say is....

GRATZ on having an awesome bike!

cute

Congrats Agent Orange! Well played and well earned.

Purely~Scrumptious

I cant believe you finnaly ranked!!

I dont know how you are able to heal with that telemundo internet worst than mine lol.

Great player and well deserved rank Also the best tribe leader ever hahaha. It is amazing how everybody is trainned to check grothum every 10 min haha.

I must say that even if you are link dead or laggin on the back almost all the time :P you can keep everybody alive, with a good connection you will be OP so calm down.

I always remember our 1v1 vs Hellzvog that baddie wl or your warg that have a cool name before you renamed it with that chocolate name marrock or something... what a baddie..

Anyways gratz on rank
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

Creeps should get like a Hobbit-head, or Elf ear necklace or something when they reach rank 12 or 13 like we get purple ponies. Or maybe a cosmetic Dwarf head you can wear, some kiind of free-folk totem (like the orc head on a pike) you can strut around with to show how mean and nasty you are. Not that Hellz is mean, he's actually like the nicest guy in the game, he just plays a bad guy. Actually he's the Napolean Dynamite of lotro.

[QUOTE Not that Hellz is mean, he's actually like the nicest guy in the game, he just plays a bad guy. Actually he's the Napolean Dynamite of lotro.[/QUOTE]. Hahahahahahahahahahah he does remind me of nepolean. Only more ghetto. He always be like guuuurl someone need ta hold my errrings. Then scream something mean about boss. Then Frey logs into vent and he behaves himself again, what a rager

gratz hellsbaddie!

-Scarer

Woah enough with all the nice talk fellas, pretty sure everyone thinks I'm pretty much the opposite of nice.

P.S. Thanks for all the grats people, it is much appreciated and I will be seeing y'all on my way to 13