We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

RRPA to host 9-day RP-based Epic on Riddermark Server

The Riddermark Role-playing Alliance welcomes members of the server to participate in a 9-day Epic "Quest for the Lost Garrison." A variety of activities will be offered, including RP/IC & OOC Socials, Skirmishes, Globe-Trots, Deed-Grinds, and More. Participate in events that YOU would enjoy.

Event announcements and updates will be listed on RRPA's website in the form of a newspaper, the Haysward Press.

The first event will be held on Friday, September 27th at 9:00pm EST/Servertime. Visit RRPA's website for more information.

Get your RP on!

Safe Travels,

Riddermark Role-playing Alliance

* Citizens of the Town of Haysward * Riders of the Tenth Eored * Longbeards of the Iron Company * Noldor of the House of Fingolfin * Erdolen Idhren of Cirdan *

The Shire, Canada
    I wanted to go last night but I was unable to log onto Riddermark at all yesterday... Could log onto other servers just not my main server... strange problem.
    I'm able to log on now though and hope to join you at the Bree Crafting hall at 6:30.

Hope you have lots of pie!!! And cakes! And cheese! And biscuits! And...
    [color=limegreen][b]Wulfgrim Ghastban, Hrothwine and Galdrefyst of Rohan - Peckish of the Shire -- Riddermark[/b][/color]
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” JRRT