We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations Saelyth!

Just a few minutes ago, Riddermark's first -Ivar's Champions- deed was finally completed. It looks like Sael's long and difficult journey has finally come to an end. Enjoy your new cosmetic, title, and house furniture item Sael! You deserve it.

Glad to be a part of many of your amazing runs! <3

Everyone post your screenshots on here please!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000029fd41/signature.png]Dawning[/charsig]

Congratulations, Saelyth! Well done and well deserved!
    Last edited by EagleNine; Sep 13 2012 at 07:06 PM.

Congrats!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I can't say how happy i am at this moment. Three months ago i did aimed for a deed that nobody in my server did ever tried: The 24 kill orders of Ivar's Champions. While doing that we did realize that nobody had EVEN killed the boss for the first time and we unlocked the First Server Kills titles for OD tier 2 challenge.

Well... three months later, i am still here and i did never stop for even 1 week trying to get Ivar Champion's Deed. Along all this time i have team with awesome players and not so awesome ones. Wiped a lot of times and suceed so many others. This was done with the absolutly PuGGing community of Riddermark that i'm glad to say that it's awesome. We don't use raiding kinships as muchs as other servers and that makes a really big community of good players around that jump in into lot of different runs with different leaders.

The 24th last order of ivar i did record it with a program and because of that i was getting Lag and being unable to use some skills or hold agro properly. Nevertheless we did kill it and here is the proof.

Even if i did lead all 24 tries, i need to say thanks to a LOT of players that helped me.
    -Bittiel: Bittiel was always here from the beggining and helped me up to the 23th one. Sadly he wasn't in the last one but he's the most helpful player that i had in OD.
    -Lynnia and Mundocphor: The brothers are no less important, they always helped in more than 15 of those runs and they are really nice players, thank you.
    -Ethelea: She was here in almost 15 runs, i'm glad about that.
    -Sillac: On the first 10 runs he was always there, but after that he was never come back, i'm glad he helped me 10 times.
    -Sicofman/lucyfire: He was helping in at least 6 runs.
    -Tirailleuse: Was here in the first runs, helped me how to understand Ivar fight.
    -Swego: Also helped with some challenges.
    -Evendar: Helped with a few ones.
    -Phoenixflight and Corethal: Those 2 helped me in a few challenges.
    -My entire kin, one or another player they always came to help. (Momentus, Tatuaje, Venomborn, Surgam, Doesnt, Giona, Brunof, Kandil, Kralore, Aldenwise... and many many others)
    -Radixhex, Radicus, Kinlore, Breso, Mitnomadvir, Pelolinda, Vinaycena, Crossborn and a lot more players.

I am missing a some of you, it's hard for me to keep track of everyone but i am really really thankful for all the help, if you want your name added please let me know that i missed you.

Now some ramdom screenshots!

Last edited by Saelyth; Sep 13 2012 at 08:37 PM.

wow I'm coming by your house for trick or treating
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#FFD700"][SIZE=3]Holder of a Golden Ticket[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] (lifetime acct)

Grats Sae, now do all of the challenges backward, blindfolded, one-handed, in a single breath...with a pie in the other hand.
    Zyngor || Main server: Landroval (also on Arkenstone) // LOTRO Players
    My LOTRO Character List (wiki page)

Quote Originally Posted by ani6morphs View Post
    Grats Sae, now do all of the challenges backward, blindfolded, one-handed, in a single breath...with a pie in the other hand.
    Nope, now is time for ToO tier 2 ones. Riddermark deserves that ones also. I will try to do them actively since now on.

Grats Sae.

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Nope, now is time for ToO tier 2 ones. Riddermark deserves that ones also. I will try to do them actively since now on.
    Good luck with pugging tower t2 at 75lvl LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last edited by sicofman; Sep 14 2012 at 10:02 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000002b275/signature.png]Sicofman[/charsig]

COLD - Sick Of Man, from "13 Ways To Bleed On Stage" album (2000)

A little late but grats man!

I´m glad you´re still rocking your deed madness lol Keep it up, bro!

Enhorabuena tío. A ver si coincidimos algún día que vuelva al juego y nos ponemos al día.

Un abrazo :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000031a13e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Congrats Sae! Well done!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000053bac/signature.png]Saylen[/charsig]

Congratulations! Game content that must be very hard to run on Ridder, very very nice =)

/Twig

We should post this outside our server forums too. To my knowledge, there aren't more than 5 people who finished this deed in the entire game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi108 View Post
    We should post this outside our server forums too. To my knowledge, there aren't more than 5 people who finished this deed in the entire game.
    If you want to, you can do it :P

Congratulations, Saelyth! I'm so happy for you, you did a great job!

Thumbs up

Took you long enough.
    Noob
    ;3

I would be getting it myself, but high school and Darksiders II are in the way :P stuck at 7/24 for quite a while.

GRATZ
    [img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

Congratulations on your achievement!

Keep having fun!
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JayDeeHobbit/media/LOTROs-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/JayDeeHobbit/LOTROs-1.jpg~original[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=limegreen][b]Wulfgrim Ghastban, Hrothwine and Galdrefyst of Rohan - Peckish of the Shire -- Riddermark[/b][/color]
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” JRRT

may i ask how you get your UI to look like that? For some reason i cant find a way to move my chat box which i would very much like to do

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzarellala View Post
    may i ask how you get your UI to look like that? For some reason i cant find a way to move my chat box which i would very much like to do
    The chat box you can move it by dragging the first Tab around, the General tab.
    - You can easily create another chat windows like the one i have in the right by just dragging that Tab name out of the chat window. (Also you can put it back where it was).
    - You can also resize the size of any chatbox by just dragging the bottom right corner.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    And your kinmates im sure are with you every step of the way.
    Saelyth has become server renowned across the Riddermark and has inspired many characters to attempt at the hidden deeds of lotro. Sae would even make Sauron shiver in his flames with the idea that Saelyth will eventually be coming for him!

Congratulations Sae, but hopefully we might get a chance to bring Saruman down once and for all. I cant wait to see the miniture Orthanc in pride of place next to the monumental Ivar's Champion.....

To think how events would have unfolded if my fellow managed to defeat him in GA, then how would all of this have
    happened? O.o

FOR RIDDERMARK!!! FOR LOTRO!!! FOR VICTORY!!!

Sae was 1st person... and i am 3rd... getting this deed done Lol.

However the second player getting it in Riddermark has been Leowyn.
    Congratulations leo!
    Last edited by Magol; May 25 2013 at 10:41 AM.
    Saelyth is not forgotten...

congratulations on your accomplishment,that looked quite tough and i have seen members of "quest" all around bree lately as i am working on a Cappy, they seem like friendly people
    If you are going to be bad, be bad with purpose, otherwise your just not worth Forgiving

Damon Salvatore

Congrats

Wow!! Well done Saelyth Congrats!!