We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ettenmoors freep gets attacked by Free people NPC

It happend more than once tha my LM is attacked be Golfield hunters and by Marchal An (taking TA). Is there something I did wrong before entering the Moors? Altlhough it is a funny sight to be chased by Marchal An and the Ongburz Archers.

This usually happens if you somehow get there while you are well under level.

The current minimum level is 80; what level is the character you're using?
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    This usually happens if you somehow get there while you are well under level.

The current minimum level is 80; what level is the character you're using?
    I am level 85. It only happens when they first fight creep npc.

Ah. Afraid I don't play PvMP so I may have misunderstood your post.

I thought you meant you were getting attacked by freep NPCs; do you mean that you're getting attacked by creep NPCs?

If so, isn't that supposed to happen?
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

No, as LM just lvl 85 I triggered Marchal An in EC to go to TA. In TA the NPC An attacked I attacked too. After the NPC was finished An starts to attack me. It is a strange story so I will try it again and see if I can make a screen shot.

Old bug that needs to go. Usually what happens is you toss a heal thru a creep and that's when the fun starts.